hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/31/19 12:48 p.m.

NMNA - Would be a great Gastropod entry to the $2000 Challenge

FB Ad

Owner says: 

OK. Here we go again. I have owned this car three times. Each time I sell it, it ends up with an engine problem. This time, I just had to replace a broken piston. It is all set to go for the next owner. Hopefully the next driver can keep the engine alive.

This is a very fun to drive, and reliable Turbo Dodge Shadow. Nicely upgraded with an intercooler, Eibach springs, Monroe formula GP struts and shocks, and 2 1/2 inch exhaust. The car is surprisingly rust free except for the right quarter panel. Someone hit it long ago, and did a poor repair. The parking brake cable area is a little soft. The paint is faded but has that nice 80s patina. You could fly in and drive this car home and get good mileage and have a fun daily driver or choose to build it up some more.

The car is located in the western suburbs of Minneapolis. My asking price is $2000. That will include the wheels and tires that you see on the car. If you want to pay less, I can put different wheels and tires on it and keep these. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. No trades at this time. I will be attending SDAC29. I can probably arrange delivery if a deal is made.

Cooter
Cooter SuperDork
5/31/19 12:56 p.m.

I think I may have seen this on CL every time it has been blowed up over the years.   I would have snagged it non running most any of those times if the body was in better shape...

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/31/19 1:22 p.m.

I saw FB add also. Note the floors look similar to the wheel arches. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dKyAf628YuR25DUCmmy0JdwpLdqjdLBTy3TrElRzKCHIGC2jcsKQIE47cp9wtfq5