ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
10/13/13 6:57 a.m.

Up for sale is my 1993 Mazda Miata Base. Spent its entire life down South. Car is a base model with factory manual steering, crank windows, and A/C. Basically a 1.6 R-package without the Torsen. Has NEVER seen snow/salt before. 100% rust free. Even in the places that Miatas are known to rust. Overall the car is in great shape and has recently had a very large amount of upgrades and scheduled maintenance. I have had the car for two years and have put around 1k miles on it. It is just a little too small and impractical for my current needs. Within the last year (less than 1k miles), the car has had the following performed:

•All coolant hoses replaced with factory Mazda hoses •New battery •New clutch slave and master cylinder with braided steel clutch hydraulic line •Valve Cover gasket •PCV Valve and grommet • New Timing Belt •New Water Pump •New Camshaft seals (OEM Mazda) •New Crankshaft seals front and rear (OEM Mazda) •New OEM Mazda Clutch •New Flywheel •New Transmission input/output seals (OEM Mazda) •New Coolant temp sensor •New NGK Plugs and Wires •Upgraded steering wheel from a 2001 Miata •New NB Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Shocks •New NB Flying Miata Springs (stiffer and slightly lower than stock) •New Fat Cat Miata 46r/36fmm Bumpstops •New Pioneer door Speakers •New Tire Rack Motorsports C1M 15x7 wheels (graphite) • New Yokohama S.Drive high performance tires

I have basically gone through the car and got it up to snuff. The top is in good condition with no leaks. It has the OEM style plastic window. The A/C needs a charge which was next on my to-do list. Sometime in the past, the car has been re-sprayed by Maaco or an equivalent paint shop. Not the best paint, but it waxes very well and makes for a 5-foot car. As stated, I love this car but it just doesn't suite me right now.

The price is $4,000. I can e-mail additional pics. Thanks for the space!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4121063553.html

ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
10/13/13 5:35 p.m.

Forgot to mention 105k on body/drivetrain.

ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
10/22/13 9:24 a.m.

ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
10/27/13 7:03 p.m.

I will also sell for 2900 with stock suspension and a set of daiseys with around 50% tread remaining.

Yes you can buy a $2k Miata on Craigslist, but you'll spend another 2500 to get it to where my car is now.

ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
10/27/13 7:04 p.m.

Jerks flagged my ad on CL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4152601314.html

ScreaminE
ScreaminE New Reader
11/12/13 10:53 a.m.

SOLD

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eZKIWcdJj71UJcVx7ZLYFLbEaxDuLr2O7AjVVwB0FpXwVOmYf1Px2WBJHGX1Dogw