fastandracing
fastandracing
2/29/20 10:00 a.m.

This has been in the family since 2014 when I purchased it as my daughters High School Car. It is a totally stock Miata with a 5 speed, and AC, and the optional 5 spoke wheels (not very common). We have put about 16,000 miles on the car and had a blast driving it. She has moved on to a 2005 mustang GT convertible so it’s time for the Miata to go to a new home.

Everything on the car works, including the AC. No check engine or air bag lights. Great running and driving Miata, Excellent first car, or a great autocross learner car. All maintenance is up to date. Just get in and drive her.

I am a car guy and SCCA racer, I wanting this to be a reliable ride for my daughter and replaced all of the normal maintenance items when we got it, and have done all of the maintenance and repairs for the last 5 years. Parts are cheap enough for these cars that never hesitated to put new in, even in the original part might have still been OK.

In the last 16K miles the following items have been replaced.

All Fluids (engine oil, transmission, differential oils are Amsoil synthetic) and filters (air, fuel, oil)

Timing belt, tensioners, cam and crank seals

AC and alternator belts

Valve cover gasket, spark plugs, wires and ignition coils

Radiator, water pump, thermostat, and radiator cap

Starter and Alternator

Front brake pads and calipers

Rear brake pads

New Tires

New Robbins top with glass back window (6/17)

Clutch disc, pressure place, throw out bearing, clutch master and slave cylinders

Pioneer CD receiver and new Kenwood door speakers

Battery (10/2018)

Poly door bushings

238,000 miles.

Clean Title

The body overall is very good with just a few small rust bubbles. The paint is an older repaint (it was like this when I got it). It looks great from 10 ft if you keep wax on it. if you look close, you will see the imperfections. There is some minor damage on the right rear quarter panel, but nothing major.

Interior is good, Seats are tan vinyl and have some tears, carpet is good, has Moss Miata roadster floor mats. Driver side window regulator has been replaced.

This is not a cream puff, but looks good, is VERY well maintained, and drives excellent. Perfect first car, starter autocross car, or just a fun weekend top down cruiser. And a totally stock 1993 Miata, those are getting harder to find.

Have some spare parts that will go with the car if you want them.

Asking $3450 or Best Offer. Car is in Apopka FL

Look at the Orlando Craigslist add for more pics

Call Andy at 407-234-0771 to check it out. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TbALMEahb1zS0lyPbB3OKzHHYwqw1y9NtgJGvcl6YWmeYvq8lrNgCWgAUnzblhq5