SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/29/13 5:44 p.m.

I had posted this once before, but there is another car being offered to me that I would REALLY like to have, so I'm willing to make a hell of a deal on this Z to a GRM'er.

Selling my 1994 Nissan 300ZX. I just moved to a new building without a garage and it kills me to park this beautiful car on the street, so I am letting it go to a new home.

5-speed. 2-seater. Black Emerald Pearl on tan leather. VG30DE non-turbo engine (1994 is a great year; 16-bit ECU, no AIV, updated PTU, updated injectors). Car is from Virginia and has never seen a winter, EVER. Excellent shape inside & out. Kenwood Excelon stereo (HD-Radio, Bluetooth, USB control and more) with Bose speakers. T-tops seal perfectly, no leaks. 184,XXX miles - have receipts for timing belt, water pump, fuel injectors, shocks and more. All new silicone vacuum hoses. Car was religiously maintained by Nissan dealers its entire life. Twin Turbo wheels, Yokohama AVS summer tires w/90% tread (correct OEM size, VERY hard to find). Z1 "Pop Charger" intake, Z1 master cylinder brace, also have Z1 subframe collars awaiting install. Runs and drives like new. Never beaten on, no sketchy modifications.

Only real problems with the entire car are that the power antenna is broken and the A/C is weak. The brake and clutch fluid could probably use a bleed & fill (looks a little old) but not a huge issue.

$4000 everywhere else...$3500 for GRM members. Located in Milwaukee, WI.

SlickDizzy
8/29/13 5:48 p.m.

More pics:

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/30/13 8:32 a.m.

That is one gorgeous Z. Wow.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
8/30/13 8:34 a.m.

sonofabitch...I REALLY want this, like, its near the top of my bucket list... and Im really broke

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
8/30/13 10:16 a.m.

I love these. They have such a timeless look. So much want! I bet one of those would make a great daily driver. Non-turbo, of course.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Reader
8/30/13 10:18 a.m.

Got have one with TURBO

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/30/13 12:02 p.m.

I drove one without a turbo years ago and it felt incredible. I couldn't imagine one with a turbo to be honest. I'd sport this all over town. My cash is tied up in the low mileage (84K) NA Miata right now.

Slick, if you're interested in a trade PM me. I'd even include the hard top to entice you a little.

SlickDizzy
8/30/13 2:13 p.m.

Really, I don't understand why the NA isn't more popular. It is every bit as fast as my E46 330ci Sport was, corners much flatter, and gets decent MPG to boot. Sure it's a bit harder to work on, but as long as you do everything on time, it doesn't need anything frequently. They represent an excellent value for the price, no doubt. And the t-tops are awesome too!

t25torx
t25torx Reader
9/6/13 6:03 a.m.

Some one buy my Insight so I can buy this.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/6/13 9:44 a.m.

Slick, you interested in a trade for something you won't feel guilty about parking outside? I've got a pretty decent '03 mazda6s that just sits in my driveway since i've got a company car, 165k total and under 2k in the last 12 months. :-(

SlickDizzy
9/6/13 1:31 p.m.

That's tempting. I just ordered some stuff for the Z though, since it's looking like I'm going to keep it (R34 GTST airbag wheel, Fidanza flywheel, etc). For now I am probably just going to hold on and put it on a diet. If anything, it'll be a much more interesting vehicle when it comes back up for sale.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin SuperDork
9/6/13 1:48 p.m.

Thank god that thing has T-tops

SlickDizzy
9/6/13 2:48 p.m.

Oh and Angry, you have an email.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/6/13 4:14 p.m.

i shall check it momentarily...