1 2
eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
11/1/18 9:44 a.m.

In reply to pimpm3 :

I sold my primary rallycross car partially because I don’t want anything sitting on the street over winter up here.  I’m thinking of looking into how much it would cost for a car sized pile of gravel to be dumped in my backyard for off season storage.  Or the Miata might fit under the deck - a first gen CRX did.

Just a thought for others - this’d probably be an easy button CAM-class car for next year.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
11/1/18 11:40 a.m.

I think it has tires that will work as well for CAM.  I will look tonight when I get home.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/2/18 9:32 p.m.

PM'd

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
11/2/18 10:02 p.m.

I looked at my three current project cars and realized despite the great deal, there’s no way I should get this.  If anyone near Ohio is going for it, let me know if you want a ride down to pick it up the weekend before Thanksgiving.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
11/3/18 10:20 a.m.

Sale pending to AngryCorvair.  It will be heading back to the challenge without a wooden body...

AngryCorvair
11/3/18 11:52 a.m.
pimpm3 said:

Sale pending to AngryCorvair.  It will be heading back to the challenge without a wooden body...

World's first rear-engined C4!  It's going to be an interesting winter at the casa de Anger!

AngryCorvair
12/24/18 1:12 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair :

It’s been a minute but I’m finally setting the wheels in motion for a fly and drive next week.  285 summers into MI in late December?  What could possibly go wrong?

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/24/18 1:22 p.m.

Oh hell yeah!

If you're coming through north Carolina i have lunch for you.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/24/18 1:49 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Oh hell yeah!

If you're coming through north Carolina i have lunch for you.

And I have a Homer bucket for Dusterdb13 that came from Ohio to FL with me last trip. 

AngryCorvair
12/24/18 6:22 p.m.

I can get the Homer Bucket to Duster.  I heard Stampie also has a wiring harness for Patgizz, is that correct?

if one of y’all Southerners could line me up a pair of 4th gen Camaro rims with decent all-seasons 215/55 - 245/50, I’d feel better about driving through the mountains vs the 285s that are currently on the rear.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/24/18 6:30 p.m.

Ill see what i can do!

I know i jave the c4 vette fronts on the bmw. I think theyre 245s

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/24/18 6:37 p.m.

You are correct Sir. Unfortunately I specialize in 5x124.3 and 4x100 with slicks.  I don't think they will help your cause. 

AngryCorvair
12/24/18 9:35 p.m.

Michael, thank you.

Stampie, Bless your heart, I know you tried.

i keed, I keed!

AngryCorvair
12/26/18 10:09 p.m.

Ok, so the stop at Duster’s will be around 5PM Sat 12/29 by my current estimate.  

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XOlTWrHemsHlBAhkHnNf62dUv6M09WkdlEjO5rs6lyZZ4Cp9HEyvFYT78QOTqslf