infinitenexus
infinitenexus HalfDork
8/27/20 5:48 p.m.

Selling my $2000 challenge project car, Risotto.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/risotto-the-94-civic-ex-challenge-builddelivery-ca/172238/page1/

Long story short the company I worked for ran out of money and had to lay off a lot of employees, so I'm now unemployed and just moved down to Florida.  I'm probably going to list it locally for around a grand.  Make me an offer.

Comes with a lot of spares: Cylinder head, intake manifold, TB, Eibach springs, 2 Konig Helium 15X6.5 rims (11 pounds each) with some Hoosier R6s on them, some spare suspension parts.  Condition is typical of a track rat, it has about 260k miles but it's a Civic so it runs fine, eBay header has a small leak at the flange so fixing or replacing that would be recommended.  Some rust in the rear wheel arches, because it was in Maryland for 25 years.  It's a fun little car and I was really looking forward to running it hard and teaching my wife how to autocross in it, but being unemployed changes things.  Currently located in Sebring, FL.

dyintorace (Forum Supporter)
dyintorace (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/27/20 8:08 p.m.

Pretty seriously interested. In Gainesville, with trailer. 

This thing is an ebay turbo and some vitara pistons away from challenge glory. GLWS.

infinitenexus
infinitenexus HalfDork
8/28/20 9:43 a.m.
dyintorace (Forum Supporter) said:

Pretty seriously interested. In Gainesville, with trailer. 

I'll send you an email and we can talk!

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
8/28/20 3:11 p.m.

Manual or auto?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
8/28/20 3:28 p.m.
Justjim75 said:

Manual or auto?

Manual.

infinitenexus
infinitenexus HalfDork
8/29/20 8:25 a.m.

It is a manual. I don't know how many miles are on the clutch but it doesn't slip

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cI3EtY4OGlfdPgSGfQH2YbGfkFQYZyMU7KkaCIs6y94MAZDkgQRF5eykGprwRsmd