Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
5/2/16 11:03 a.m.

$2500

Selling a 1999 BMW 528I Sport 5 speed manual. Very rare to find in a manual transmission let alone one without a sunroof. True sport package, including door trim, steering wheel and shift knob, as well as a different sport suspension. This car also has BBS Style 5 wheels which really look classy on it. The car has traveled 192,098 miles and is ready to go. If you read up on these cars you will see that the inline 6 BMW motors an ZF manual transmissions are know for there longevity. Tan leather interior with heated front seats - driver seat has a worn/torn out spot. The car does have a broken hood release and as such the panel is out and I use a small pair of vice grips to open the hood but the rest of the interior is in great shape. The trunk has one small crease in it. The paint is starting to show it's age especially on the rear bumper where some sun weathering is present. The rest of the body has some normal wear and tear but no major dents.

It's very common that these cars suffer from failed pixels both in the radio and the dashboard and fortunately this car has issues with neither. No issues with the cooling system at present, although I admit I am not sure the last time it has been overhauled. No ABS trifecta or any other of the common problems on the E39s. It occasionally throws a check engine light although right now the light is off.

The car does have aftermarket headlamps with HID bulbs. The rest of the exterior is stock. I have been honest in my description and am open to slight negotiation in person and with cash.

IndyJoe
IndyJoe HalfDork
5/2/16 2:14 p.m.

The hotlink pics aren't working ....

Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
5/3/16 8:30 a.m.
IndyJoe wrote: The hotlink pics aren't working ....

Fixed - sorry about that

Jimithin7000
Jimithin7000 New Reader
5/3/16 12:21 p.m.

Sold

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/4/16 11:39 a.m.

^And that's what happens when you fix the pictures...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7ylfh3Sowa76LjYDDWWEnq53Jl3QjEmpnDeeLfhphO9qIPJSwGrR33Hdobh4BjMe