secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/11/20 11:39 p.m.

SOLD.

Was my wife's bike.  Hasn't been started or ridden in 5-6 years.  Got parked when she got sick and it has just languished.  Needs to go to somebody that will use it.  Was going to try to get it running to sell, but I bought a house that needs work and haven't done anything with the bike as a result.  I don't want to move it when the time comes, so if my asking price is out of line for what it is we can discuss.

Bike has just under 4k miles and is the fastest color.  Clear title in my name and in my possession.  We bought  it around 2004-2005 as best I remember with less than 1k miles.  Good shape, no accidents, garage kept.  Needs a thorough going through (new fluids, tires, battery) due to sitting.  I have a new battery (has not been filled or charged), oil, oil filter, and some other parts that I ordered in the last month or so.  Gas cap won't unlock with key, assume it is due to sitting.  Left front turn signal stalk got broken at some point moving things around it in the garage.

Located about 15 miles NW of Columbia, SC off I-26 Exit 101.  Can't get PM's as I signed up with a Yahoo email account. 

matthewmcl (Forum Supporter)
matthewmcl (Forum Supporter) Reader
10/12/20 11:52 a.m.

That is a nice machine. The sliders are a nice addition.

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/17/20 11:30 a.m.

Bike is sold and on it's way to it's new home with forum member Flynlow.  He seems like a great dude and was very easy to deal with.  Just like every other forum member I've dealt with, which is why I'd rather sell here even if it means less money.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UberDork
10/17/20 3:11 p.m.

I look at CL bike prices almost every day on the DC CL.

That appears to be a steal and a half and then some more.

Good job.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mNUCRIx3EzdeSzYOuwUBxMw1aK4JbaBkGm9sLsS0My3CAm4g3iQ02Hw5WpBOvjR8