Lane3
Lane3
4/26/21 9:49 p.m.

Goodwin racing Wilwood big brake kit w stainless lines, DBA 5000 rotors (4 piston front 2 piston rear) - ~$1200~ Labor $250 w receipt

Hard dog roll bar - $500 Labor - $660 with receipt

Flying miata vmaxx coilovers - $839.24 labor $267 w receipt

Goodwinracing (I believe white line) sway bars - $400

Goodwinracing endlinks -$100

Koyo radiator - $300

Roadster sport exhaust - $350

Enkei Pf01 15x8 - $982.53 have receipt

Garage star radiator cooling panel - $60

Low jack system - $695

Racing beat intake - $261.00 (new in box)

Garage star oil pan skid plate - $85 (never installed)

Kenwood DDX470 head unit w bluetooth - $320.00

$6092.77 in parts alone

Fenders rolled - $120 w receipt

Total labor w receipts - $1297

Parts & Labor - $7389.77

Car has rod knock and has not been running since 2015. 82,884 miles. 3rd owner, no accidents, clean carfax. Great project car that's ready for the track after an engine rebuild or swap. Has power steering, ac removed. 5 Speed manual transmission; shift nob is the 6 speed nob from the ND.  Interior is immaculate, but I did remove the upholstery behind the seats and in the trunk. Tow strap is functional and mounted to the frame.

Maintenance obviously required, new fluids etc rotors may or may not need to be replaced. Right front fender has scratches, small scratches on the trunk, scratch on the hood (all pictured). Battery likely needs to be replaced. Front and rear right wheels have curb rash, front more noticeable than rear (last pic you can see the curb rash on the front wheel). Replaced the soft top but punctured a small hole in it installing it. Wiper blades need a little touch up paint. Windshield cowl has a crack but I bought a new one that is in my friends garage unopened, just need to get it shipped out. Only have 1 key. Should cover any imperfections but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I've been wanting to do an engine swap and had no plans to ever sell but never got around to it and purchased an ND Miata instead. Have many receipts for parts, labor and maintenance dating back to the second owner when he purchased it in 2005 plus original owners manual. Car has just about every mod and upgrade you could possibly want to do to an NB Miata, perfect for a K swap, v8 swap or track/autocross car. Most NB parts are also an upgrade for NA's (including the dash, center console and door cards) so could also be a great donor car for an NA.

$5000 

Link to autotrader ad

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=583857318&allListingType=all-cars&zip=78660&makeCodeList=MAZDA&modelCodeList=MIATA&state=TX&city=Pflugerville&dma=&searchRadius=50&isNewSearch=false&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fall-cars%3Fzip%3D78660%26makeCodeList%3DMAZDA%26modelCodeList%3DMIATA&clickType=listing

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CyttsmaS1h9V0GMWN49QvBFOuuhqSEBEyvkSYSMftXmdDRzrhJ5O3S4UtBRTtk4P