1 2 3 4
MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/21/20 6:09 p.m.

In reply to southernoverlandco :

Waynesville/Maggie Valley.

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/21/20 6:10 p.m.
clutchsmoke said:

How does the interior look? I might need this.

I will get that tomorrow, need to clean it out.

southernoverlandco
southernoverlandco New Reader
12/21/20 6:34 p.m.
grover said:

In reply to southernoverlandco :

There it is!! 

The shop does need a Toyota rolling around. 

 

southernoverlandco
southernoverlandco New Reader
12/21/20 6:36 p.m.
MrChaos said:

In reply to southernoverlandco :

Waynesville/Maggie Valley.

 

Nice. BooJum and Frog Level are always on my list when passing through.  Shoot me a text. I'm interested for a shop truck. 3364629152

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/21/20 7:44 p.m.
southernoverlandco said:
MrChaos said:

In reply to southernoverlandco :

Waynesville/Maggie Valley.

 

Nice. BooJum and Frog Level are always on my list when passing through.  Shoot me a text. I'm interested for a shop truck. 3364629152

texted

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/21/20 7:48 p.m.

i'm glad this is moving quickly.. i want this so bad but i don't need it and i need to pay off debt.. but i absolutely love this thing.

GLWS !

 

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/21/20 8:04 p.m.
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) said:

i'm glad this is moving quickly.. i want this so bad but i don't need it and i need to pay off debt.. but i absolutely love this thing.

GLWS !

 

I was debt free till i replaced this with my new daily which had to be awd since im selling this.

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
12/21/20 8:49 p.m.

Dangit, if only you asked for a Subaru or Harley for trade.

grover
grover GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/22/20 8:52 a.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

He's a good dude and worthy owner. 

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/22/20 9:02 a.m.

Interior 

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/22/20 9:09 a.m.

The manager at the subaru dealer where i got my WRX might be interested in it, I will talk to him this afternoon when i go to get the car tinted.

russde
russde Reader
12/22/20 6:59 p.m.

He should be...that's a great deal and would be a driveway companion to my '07 GX470 if it were closer.

Luck to you, ;)

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/23/20 9:01 a.m.

Threw it on another forum and if i dont hear anything concrete back from anyone, it is going on FB marketplace on monday.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/23/20 2:08 p.m.

That interior is so clean for 400k miles

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 PowerDork
12/24/20 8:12 a.m.

I really want this. Getting from MA to NC right now is going to be difficult however. Water getting in a fuse box is a bit scary. How is the drivers seat cushioning with almost a half million miles in the saddle?

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/24/20 8:18 a.m.
Mazdax605 said:

I really want this. Getting from MA to NC right now is going to be difficult however. Water getting in a fuse box is a bit scary. How is the drivers seat cushioning with almost a half million miles in the saddle?

its fine, i drove it this morning and the sunroof drains work now, it is dry inside now. The seat is fairly comfortable, the side bolster is worn and a bit compacted but not to a huge extent.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 PowerDork
12/24/20 8:56 a.m.
MrChaos said:
Mazdax605 said:

I really want this. Getting from MA to NC right now is going to be difficult however. Water getting in a fuse box is a bit scary. How is the drivers seat cushioning with almost a half million miles in the saddle?

its fine, i drove it this morning and the sunroof drains work now, it is dry inside now. The seat is fairly comfortable, the side bolster is worn and a bit compacted but not to a huge extent.

PM sent.

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/24/20 9:04 a.m.

In reply to Mazdax605 :

replied 

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/28/20 8:29 a.m.

Since I have heard nothing concrete from anyone. It is now listed on FB Marketplace for $6k

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 PowerDork
12/28/20 9:28 a.m.

Sorry the holiday sorta messed me up, but I'm working on getting this moving forward. I'll send you a reply on the email chain.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/28/20 9:33 a.m.
MrChaos said:

Since I have heard nothing concrete from anyone. It is now listed on FB Marketplace for $6k

 

You put it up probably the worst week as far as views. I'll see if my brother in VA is interested. I know he was looking for a sub 5k beater.

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
12/28/20 11:37 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Only here would someone call a running, driving, rust free Land Cruiser a beater, while someone else is wrapping up a frame off rotisserie restomod of a 1st gen Neon, and within the budget rules for a $2000 Challenge at that!

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/28/20 11:41 a.m.
yupididit said:
MrChaos said:

Since I have heard nothing concrete from anyone. It is now listed on FB Marketplace for $6k

 

You put it up probably the worst week as far as views. I'll see if my brother in VA is interested. I know he was looking for a sub 5k beater.

i know it just annoyed me and thats why i ended up posting it. i already have its replacement purchased so it doesnt matter when it sells now

 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/28/20 12:04 p.m.

In reply to Justjim75 :

Beater as in something old and high mileage to drive vs his rather pricey new vehicle lol. 

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
12/28/20 12:30 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Oh, I get it, but you have to admit it sounds odd considering how big the following for them is

1 2 3 4
Our Preferred Partners
51kzrUYKiobaXWCaFoHIWJWfIxiLZIN90RRBXFwYuYKiUzGpR3ruGWFSD1JHkuod