1 2 3 4
John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
1/4/21 9:54 a.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

Here's a tip.  When selling a car with this many miles, the more you can share about service history the better.  

If you go to https://www.toyota.com/owners/ and set up an account, you can then put in the VIN of the LC.  The site will then return to you details of every time this LC has been serviced at any Toyota dealer, anywhere in the country.  Unlike Carfax, this info is free!  

I use this same site when I am shopping Salvage Prius.  There is no need to provide proof of ownership to get this info so when I find a vehicle I might be interested in, I add the vin to the site and it provides me with a lot of detail.  

MrChaos
MrChaos GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/4/21 2:10 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

I have that now, it only says barely more than what the carfax lists.  Also only goes back to 2005 or 104k miles, Its almost all oil changes/inspections with a coil replacement, starter at 186k miles and alternator at 387k and the tbelt replacements.

MrChaos
1/6/21 7:35 a.m.

ive replied to all pm's.

Still available 

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/6/21 8:25 a.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

It's of no help to you but if I didn't already have a tow rig, I would have scooped this up. Even with the miles I can't believe it hasn't sold. 

MrChaos
4/3/21 9:51 a.m.

Well im putting this back up again, I threw a new battery in it and it is fine.  I am really tired of being ghosted on it. Have it up on another forum and had a buyer arranged, meeting place agreed on and double checked the notary would be availible(NC > NC title transfers require a notary) and its looking like they have ghosted me.

Ive been driving it around the past few days and its good.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
4/3/21 12:12 p.m.

PM incoming. Timing wasn't great the first time you listed. Allegiant flights are under $100 and the drive home is 10 hours.

MrChaos
4/3/21 12:38 p.m.
clutchsmoke said:

PM incoming. Timing wasn't great the first time you listed. Allegiant flights are under $100 and the drive home is 10 hours.

looking forward to it.

MrChaos
4/4/21 8:21 p.m.

the 2 PM's replied to.

One a bit late since it got sent to spam.

MrChaos
4/6/21 8:39 a.m.

Pending

ultraclyde (Forum Supporter)
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
4/6/21 9:09 a.m.

I hope one of these goes through, otherwise I may have to do something stupid. 

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
4/9/21 10:08 p.m.

Me too since I want to get rid of the CX9 now. 

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
4/11/21 10:27 a.m.

I'm forced to back out. My Civic went from having a working manual transmission to non-working and making metal grinding noises.

GLWS!

MrChaos
4/11/21 12:23 p.m.
clutchsmoke said:

I'm forced to back out. My Civic went from having a working manual transmission to non-working and making metal grinding noises.

GLWS!

No problem.

I have emailed the other person that is interested.

I will also trade for a Kei Truck, cause i have no need for one but i really want one for some reason.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones HalfDork
4/11/21 7:59 p.m.

When was the last timing belt?

MrChaos
4/11/21 8:29 p.m.

In reply to Steve_Jones :

2/10/16 at 384324

current mileage is 431500

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones HalfDork
4/11/21 8:57 p.m.

In reply to MrChaos :

Sorry, duh, I see it in the first post. 

MrChaos
4/12/21 6:38 p.m.

A/C works

Heated seats work

Sunroof works

MrChaos
4/14/21 2:53 p.m.

SOLD

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltimaDork
4/14/21 2:59 p.m.

Congrats! (And also, thank God. I didn't want to have to explain another vehicle to my wife lol)

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
E3nRaYrtYEqNdtodQrUq39oVa8eWFbjNa7aqYFOPaUi2OHK1Wqo0yGk5VbUVt4Zp