Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/9/15 10:06 a.m.

Update: GRM Discount--> Buy It Now for $4250! No...Wait! see below!!

Yes, this one:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/miata-wintercrosser/97775/page1/

photo Wintercross 016_zpskoj1appo.jpg

2000 Miata with 115k miles on it. I am the second owner. I bought it in January to try the new Lime Rock Winter Autocross. I used it for one event and then the snow melted.

The following items have been done since January: --Timing belt and water pump, along with new A/C and power steering belts --New plugs and NGK wires --New brake rotors and EBC brake pads --New brake fluid --New clutch slave cylinder and fluid --Flyin Miata sway bars --KYB shocks --Shifter rebuilt, fluid changed and new shifter boots --Redline transmission fluid and rear differential fluid --New muffler --Blaupunkt stereo with auxiliary input --Ice cold A/C --New battery

Two sets of wheels and tires. Both sets have less than 1500 miles on them. --New 15x7 Konig Rewinds with Dunlop Direzza 205/50-15 --Original alloys with 185/50-14 General Altimax winter tires

Original seats are perfect with no tears.

The top has been replaced. Glass rear window with defrost. The convertible top boot has never been out of its original bag.

It is near perfect mechanically. It runs great, shifts great and stops great. You can read about almost everything that has been done to this car by clicking the link above.

It's never been wrecked or repainted, but just about every panel has some kind of ding, scratch or blemish. The clearcoat is peeling on the hood. I believe that I have adjusted the price accordingly, and I will make an effort to make you aware of any flaw that I know of.

I am in Connecticut, the car is registered and I have a clear title in my name.

Get in, drive and have fun.

$4750

photo Clean Miata 2 027_zpsfahwbrym.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 030_zpsfv0ewbd2.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 041_zpsbbf2fji0.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 022_zpsa8ol8xon.jpg

Here's a shot of the peeling clearcoat on the hood:

photo Clean Miata 2 004_zpsd9p3g1ea.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 039_zps1gh01vav.jpg

photo Clean Miata 003_zpsywpjghpt.jpg

photo Clean Miata 002_zpsmovoe4mf.jpg

photo Clean Miata 001_zpsjeikc21d.jpg

photo Clean Miata 004_zps5zysmeit.jpg

photo Clean Miata 006_zpsu7ch7gif.jpg

photo Clean Miata 010_zps5pkbrfdu.jpg

photo Miata 001_zpsmtwk41yl.jpg

photo Clean Miata 007_zpsjo1yvshy.jpg

Woody
7/9/15 9:44 p.m.

Craigslist link:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5115603030.html

markwemple
markwemple Dork
7/10/15 9:46 a.m.

Is it mandatory to be a real GRMer, to have owned a miata? No, seriously, is it mandatory?

jrg77
jrg77 Reader
7/10/15 12:09 p.m.

This looks awesome.

Woody
7/10/15 4:42 p.m.
markwemple wrote: Is it mandatory to be a real GRMer, to have owned a miata? No, seriously, is it mandatory?

Yes. Yes it is. Here's your big chance...

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/10/15 7:04 p.m.

That Craigslist ad is terrible. Correct spelling and clear pictures have no place there.

Woody
7/10/15 9:40 p.m.
Wally wrote: That Craigslist ad is terrible. Correct spelling and clear pictures have no place there.

I took off the unsightly front plate today and snapped some more photos.

photo Clean Miata 2 027_zpsfahwbrym.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 030_zpsfv0ewbd2.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 041_zpsbbf2fji0.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 022_zpsa8ol8xon.jpg

Here's a shot of the peeling clearcoat on the hood:

photo Clean Miata 2 004_zpsd9p3g1ea.jpg

photo Clean Miata 2 039_zps1gh01vav.jpg

Woody
7/11/15 5:45 a.m.
Wally wrote: That Craigslist ad is terrible. Correct spelling and clear pictures have no place there.

I will admit that I took my original GRM classified ad and then dumbed it down a little bit for Craigslist.

Woody
7/15/15 3:02 p.m.

Update: GRM Discount--> Buy It Now for $4250!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/15/15 3:05 p.m.

When that hits $42.50, I am all over it!

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
7/15/15 4:02 p.m.

[in typical GRM fashion:]
I'd buy it, but it's too far, it's silver, it needs an LSx, its too much.

Just kidding. I like it. But we're trying to reduce our car fleet, if I buy another car, I'll have to live in it.

Woody
7/20/15 1:18 p.m.

Bumpity.

It looks as if I'm facing some upcoming surgery on my clutch side knee, so I need to find a new home for this car.

I would be willing to take $3750 for the car on the original wheels and the new General tires. (Minus the Konig/Dunlop combo). Old photo, before I replaced the mirror:

photo Miataclean036_zps1b3aaf83.jpg

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
onpZFfLo8AgKTza6uiJvSacBLuRDvrdrmhufSmOTCsU5tfQXCws7holW1PmocTJM