BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
8/11/19 5:27 p.m.

SOLD !!!

2000 MR2 Spyder - near perfect, one owner car with only 57,300 miles. Trible black with factory carbon fiber interior kit and leather seats. No scratches or dings. Always garaged. Never used as a daily driver. This car is in near new condition without any issues, everything works. Great street car that is setup for autocross. This car won the SCCA Central Florida “B” Stock championship in 2001 as well as the SCCA Central Florida “CSP” championship in 2002 and 2003 in its current configuration. This car would make a very competitive “E” Street autocross car. I have all the stock components and they will go with the car. Modifications include:

• Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Sportivo suspension kit. The kit includes shocks, progressive springs and anti-sway bars. The kit lowered the car 25mm and removed all the roll and nose diving the stock suspension had. The car is great in quick transitions.
  • Sanier front anti-sway bar with custom end links.
  • TRD upper rear strut brace.
  • Cusco upper front strut brace.
  • New Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R tires
  • Autocross alignment
  • AIM cold air intake that takes air from the driver’s side air intake vent.
  • Race exhaust - TRD header (no pre cats), down pipe (no cat), Lotus Else racing exhaust. I also have a Team Moon dual cat back exhaust with custom tail pipes. As noted, I have the stock header, cat, muffler etc.
  • B&M short shifter + shift knob.
  • “G-Lock” driver side seat belt buckle.
  • EBC brake pads.
  • The plastic side air intakes have been replaced with real carbon fiber units.
  • Car has the small factory mud guards on all four corners.
  • No modifications to the engine, it’s never been opened up.
  • New Toyota “Spyder” floor mats.
  • The car has an aftermarket taller wind deflector. The stock deflector comes with the car.
  • JDM badging.
  • All of the maintenance is up to date.
  • This car weighs less than 2100 lbs. with the street wheels and tires. 2060 lbs. with race wheels + Hoosiers.
  • Owned by a meticulous retired Lockheed Engineer.

This is an exceptionally clean car. An excellent daily driver that will allow you to be very competitive in autocross. The car is located in Vero Beach, FL. I can assist in shipping the car if desired. I may be able to deliver it a reasonable distance. Text 772-485-4016 to set a time to see and drive the car or request additional pictures. I am selling the car because I have seven cars and I could use the funds to complete the Exocet I am building.

Asking 12,500.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ueNDcAQuS9IfmGnzikIRSIrV7o4i7DKS1juzDRbmw2tOMdmp5oBqmAYaw4xYW1VX