Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
12/1/16 6:45 a.m.

I'm seriously considering moving on to another platform for rallycross. I have an offer for another car I'm interested in, but would have to sell Subarust first...

It's been a fun car with a known history in Ohio rallycross. I've had it a few years, new brake pads front, all new everything brake-related in back, year-old battery, new fuel tank and filler when I bought it (not cheap). @Eastsidemav helped (ie did everything) make the light bar in front and added Hella 500's. Subaru vinyl on the side, professionally plasti-dipped front end and hood (thanks Rob).

It isn't perfect, but I can beat it to hell rallycrossing and drive home no issues. Drove it all the way to Nebraska 12hrs to compete in the Nationals for 3 days, then home, again no issues.

$5k firm, because I need that for my next adventure. Anyone interested?

PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/1/16 6:59 a.m.

Interested? Yes. Feasible? No. Good luck! If I had kept my 2.5RS I would be rallyxing it now.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/1/16 7:22 a.m.

I think rust in the name might turn some folk off.

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
12/1/16 7:57 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

"Weight reduction."

wae
wae Dork
12/1/16 8:57 a.m.

Isn't the rust pretty much all just cosmetic, though? I thought I got a look up under her skirt as it were and it was still solid on the parts that count.

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
12/1/16 10:13 a.m.

In reply to wae:

Mostly. Typical rear wheel wells, and under the side trim.

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
12/7/16 1:27 p.m.

...no one needs a fun winter beater?

gearheadmb
gearheadmb Dork
12/8/16 10:53 a.m.

In reply to Jerry:

I sent you a pm about a side topic. Email me if you get a chance. My email is gearheadmb at hotmail. Thanks

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/9/16 10:39 a.m.

More detailed pictures and info may help your cause.

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
1/5/17 6:53 a.m.

Is there any way to edit the title? Because $5k firm is not so firm anymore, more like $5k or best offer... I've decided I do want an early WRX after all.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1voY3Whr50zhDmufMlq0SJzU7CrLYvQ4lDFUlPJbyjD7SinW3v8ockajyLsXXPMj