knb13
knb13 Reader
8/22/16 11:08 a.m.

2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i for sale. I love this bike but just don't have time to ride it. Runs great- no issues at all. For those who don't know this is the fuel injected one- easy starts in all weather. Being the f4i means the handlebars are a little higher and seating position is more upright than the 600rr making this one much more comfortable to ride. The bike is quick for sure.

Bike has 24,152 miles and has always had the oil changed with Lucas synthetic oil. New battery last year, Michelin Pilot Power tires are good, EBC rear brakes are great, front brake pads are lower but I have new EBC pads to put in. Spark plugs and timing chain tensioner all changed as well.

Has a Jardine RT-One slip on exhaust, K&N air filter, Woodcraft frame sliders, Goodridge braided stainless steel front brake lines, sprockets changed to +2 front and -1 rear with 12oclockLabs SpeedoDRD correct, zero gravity tinted windscreen. I have the old sprockets and a Honda service manual to throw in as well. A new chain was put on when the sprockets were changed too.

The bike also has front and rear Corbin seats- those may be sold with the bike or removed depending on selling price. I had the wheel powder coated gold a few years back as well.

Front brake caliper has one of the pins rounding out so to change the pads you'll just need to pull the caliper, hammer in a plus size hex and remove. I have a new pin and pads ready to go.

The bike was laid down twice in it's life by previous owners. Never at speed- both were while the bike was stopped and their feet slipped and they just fell over. Minor scrapes on clutch cover and one decal is a small tear. A few scratches around the seats as well from riders.

$3,300 obo and is located in Marietta, PA

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/22/16 3:55 p.m.

Dang. Only an hour and a half away... I have to ask, trades?

knb13
knb13 Reader
8/23/16 8:52 a.m.

I would prefer cash but I would consider trades of a aluminum boat. Although I like to listen to anything people have to trade so let me know!

AWSX1686
8/23/16 10:57 a.m.

Yeah, no aluminum boat here...

The current list of stuff that needs to go is: 1993 Yamaha XJ600 1987 BMW 535is (Auto...) 1998 Dodge Dakota (4wd!)

knb13
knb13 Reader
8/26/16 9:07 a.m.

thanks for the offers but I need to pass. They are tempting but not what I need right now.

AWSX1686
8/26/16 9:31 a.m.

I understand. I like the bike a lot though! With the house purchase coming up I can't use my cash right now though. Thanks and good luck with the sale!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EGV87hxlvyp5SqcHsw8vvFaW8Vakmqqj4xXqZTEXJdiolQZnzRocmz3ojDf6rrUn