Katie Suddard
Katie Suddard Advertising Coordinator
1/14/21 3:25 p.m.

I'm selling my Mini! $4500 obo, located in Daytona Beach, FL.

Miles wrote the marketplace caption, below, which describes it better than I could. 

"Up for sale is a low-mileage, well-kept 2003 Mini Cooper S in British Racing Green with white accents. Currently has 87,000 miles on the Odometer. The Good: The “S” stands for supercharged! Garage-kept for most of its life. New tires, 2019 date stamp. Interior in great overall shape with no rips or tears. Custom all-weather Coco Mats in black and gray to match the seats. Xenon self-leveling headlamps. Includes all original accessories, such as cup-holder ashtray, jack and tow hook. The Not As Good: Does have some cosmetic signs of use. Headliner has a little sag at the back of the roof. A few small dings/scuffs are present including the scrape along the left rear fender cover, and a ding on the right rear tail light housing. I tried to be as comprehensive as I could with the photos in this listing. The left side has some residue of paint, could be removed with a bit of detailing. A few of the wheel center caps have lost their logo."

Image may contain: car and outdoor

Image may contain: car, outdoor and text

Image may contain: car and outdoor, text that says 'COOPERS'

Image may contain: car, outdoor and text

Image may contain: people sitting

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, people standing, car, mountain, outdoor and text

No photo description available.

Image may contain: text that says '50 70 90 110 30 130 150 10 品 miles 086 743 MPHkm/h'

Image may contain: people sitting and car

Katie Suddard
1/14/21 4:03 p.m.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
1/16/21 9:01 a.m.

nice car

Katie Suddard
1/19/21 2:28 p.m.

In reply to Datsun310Guy :

Thanks! It's been a great car, I just need something a big bigger. 

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/19/21 4:34 p.m.

Nice car, and I just consigned my WRX this afternoon.

LALALALALALA..... I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!

Katie Suddard
1/20/21 12:06 p.m.

In reply to Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) :

Make an offer! You've got all that WRX money to spend :) 

Flynlow (FS)
Flynlow (FS) HalfDork
1/20/21 3:06 p.m.

Any maintenance history you can share?  These are wonderful, wonderful, terrible cars.  When they're working right, the supercharger whine and driving experience makes you giggle like a crazy person.  When the (everything) breaks, you question your sanity.  I think these early, supercharged cars are absolutely the best of the breed, not only from a looks perspective, but also a driving experience.  Turbo, eat your heart out :).

One of the things that had me so interested in Powar's car was the recent work he'd done:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/cars-sale/for-sale-my-2004-mini-cooper-s-97k-miles-fun-daily-and-autocross-car-ky-4750-to-a-grmer/179289/page1/

Anything similar that would put a potential buyer's mind at ease? 

Alternatively, if you want to rent it out for the week of the Rolex 24, I'm working the race, and would be interested in having a not-automatic car to drive around :).

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/21/21 5:48 a.m.

In reply to Katie Suddard :

Thanks, selling the Subaru because I have to recoup some money from the fleet, and it's worth the most. 

We're down one income since June. 

Katie Suddard
1/21/21 2:06 p.m.

In reply to Flynlow (FS) :

It's been running great! It got a new alternator and water pump fan (I think that's what it was) in summer of 2019, and I've got the shop receipts from that. It's had regular oil changes and it got the oxygen sensor replaced last spring. 

I'm not super comfortable with renting it out, but if you're interested want to take a look at it I'd be happy to do a quick sale so you can have it to drive it around Rolex week. 

Miles has been helping with the maintenance, but it hasn't really needed a lot. The car is at his house, so he'll be there to answer any questions I can't if you look at it. 

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
2/11/21 4:43 p.m.

Why can't my Accord be ready to be sold and be gone so I can have this? I've always wanted one, especially in BRGsad

eurotech6830
eurotech6830 New Reader
2/12/21 1:04 p.m.

Great deal, clean R53's are getting harder to find and these are already on the buy it now list with collectors. 

Katie Suddard
2/12/21 1:19 p.m.

And the Mini has sold! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G59N0EKsRA4sWZA5BClfvjB6LhbRhwse8coETBJBCvhC1yfSw6SNHioOplT9twyP