1 2 3
HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
3/28/20 7:24 p.m.

Update with lower price - Selling my 2004 Yukon Denali.  Bought it to use as a tow vehicle, wanted something more comfortable for long distance tows & to be able to haul my arrive & drive guys around at the track.  Last two years have been crazy at the real job, haven't done enough race car rentals to make it worth paying the business insurance on it.  215K miles, runs great, would drive anywhere.   I just replaced the headlights a couple of months ago with some new ebay replacement lenses, they need to be adjusted, but got tired of the cloudy headlights.  

Good:

Denali package - comfy

6.0 - doesn't grunt pulling the race car trailer with 300ZX on it

Middle row buckets, removable 3rd row seats

Rear DVD player with head phones if you need to haul kids, works fine according to my kids.

A/C & Heat both work well.  Split zone front with rear controls.

Had brakes redone with new pads for towing about 7K miles ago, also had oil pan gasket replaced.  Oil cooler lines replaced as well.  Fluids flushed.  Have receipts for all of this.

Aftermarket in-dash CD player with back up camera.  

Wired for Prodigy brake controller

New front & rear shocks, new air compressor for self leveling rear suspension.  

Just had oil changed 9/1/21, and having an evaporative canister vent solenoid changed tomorrow. 

BAD:

Cracked windshield

Clearcoat peeling on hood & roof, paint roof there

Tire pressure sending units on aftermarket wheels not working with factory set-up

Carpet is pretty nasty in the back.  

Driver's side seat warmer not working, passenger side is.  Driver's seat up/down not working either.  

Front bumper has been touched up (not too well) on the PS

Small dent on tailgate next to handle

I'm thinking $3,000 OBO.   

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UberDork
3/29/20 9:46 a.m.

Location? Do the steering wheel controls work with the aftermarket stereo? 

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
3/29/20 4:19 p.m.

Chatsworth, GA, about 1 1/2 hours north of Atlanta. No, I didn't get the adapter for the steering wheel controls, Crutchfield's guy told me it would only control volume, didn't seem worth the money to me. 

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
3/29/20 9:34 p.m.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/1/21 7:22 p.m.

Bump for new lower price.  I want it out of the yard before I have to pay for another tag & insurance renewal.  

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
9/2/21 2:01 p.m.

Too bad it's the short one. If it was the xl. I'd be in it.  

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
9/2/21 4:25 p.m.

I shouldn't be asking this question, but are you open to trades or only interested in Cash?

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/2/21 8:00 p.m.

When did they start doing the third row? I didn't know that was a thing

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/2/21 8:57 p.m.

In reply to Indy "Nub" Guy :

And I probably shouldn't be asking what have you got to trade, but here we are laugh What have you got to trade?  

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/2/21 8:58 p.m.

In reply to P3PPY :

I know when we got my wife's 2003 Tahoe it was an option. 

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/3/21 11:38 a.m.
P3PPY said:

When did they start doing the third row? I didn't know that was a thing

yeah, it's a thing Yukon, Burban' or Escalade. 

Mr. Lee
9/3/21 11:52 a.m.

Bad timing, I would much rather have that than the gmt800 2500 4x4 with a 6.0. If it's still available come challenge time, I might see if we can GRM express it to the challenge.

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
9/3/21 12:37 p.m.

In reply to HoserRacing :

I was thinking something British.  Mr. Lee's post now has me wondering is this 2wd or 4x4 ?

slefain
slefain PowerDork
9/3/21 1:27 p.m.

Think it would pass Atlanta area emissions?

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/3/21 2:29 p.m.

Any Denali of that era should be AWD. I bought a Yukon XL Denali in SC to specifically make sure I didn't have to play the 2wd/4x4 guessing game

Mr. Lee
9/3/21 3:13 p.m.
Indy "Nub" Guy said:

I was thinking something British.  Mr. Lee's post now has me wondering is this 2wd or 4x4 ?

Being a Denali it's likely AWD. I like the 4x4 I dislike the climb to the cab. My wife only rides in if she has to. I barely drive it any more. It's more around for Home Depot runs than anything else anymore. But the Yukon, well that has room for all the 4 legged kids. It might get driven more. 

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/3/21 7:19 p.m.

It is AWD, shouldn't have an issue with emissions. British?  Not sure whether to be scared or not lol What is it?

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/3/21 7:40 p.m.

In this case is AWD being used synonymously with 4WD? Or did they really put a different system in these than the trucks?

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/3/21 8:01 p.m.

Not sure.  I live on the side of a mountain, and needed something that could pull a trailer up my driveway. I don't have to push any buttons going up the driveway like I do with my '06 Silverado, and it doesn't spin a tire. 

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
9/3/21 8:21 p.m.
HoserRacing said:

It is AWD, shouldn't have an issue with emissions. British?  Not sure whether to be scared or not lol What is it?

'98 XJR

The green one in the background.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/21 8:54 p.m.

Do you mind posting a picture of the RPO codes you know for Indy Guy?

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/3/21 9:05 p.m.

In reply to P3PPY :

Gmt800 Yukon Denalis had All wheel drive transfer cases, there were some slight differences depending on the year.  Closer to the TBSS transfer cases than the push button or manual transfer case in the trucks. 

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/4/21 6:33 a.m.

Oooo, the car nut side of me remembers playing with a friend's XJR years ago and how fun it was, the stupid realist of me says it would end up sitting too much and being another headache. Wasn't thinking Jag with British, my low budget brain had thought Triumph or MG lol. I'm out of town this weekend, will get the RPO codes when I get home Monday. 

HoserRacing
HoserRacing HalfDork
9/6/21 7:53 p.m.

RPO Sticker

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
9/6/21 8:01 p.m.

Is this spoken for yet?   Do trade considerations include turbo Subaru wagons with a 5 speed or Harley Iron 883?   I value both more than $3k though.  

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SoBL9hz6v74bS8m8MQ1KVB02reACJ99Hf9SZpaPJoocc5xUgHYcCQXtUQ5eMImgf