Jerry
Jerry Dork
12/27/13 6:43 p.m.

2006 Scion xB Shadow Micah (dark grey) 174K miles Non-smoker

Water pump replaced ~1.5 years ago Belts replaced ~2 years ago Battery replaced about 2 weeks ago Front tires have maybe 1k miles on them, back tires are still good condition

Mods: Tannabe DF210 springs, TRD rear sway bar, eBay front sway brace, Injen Short Ram Intake with recent filter change, Strupp exhaust (low mellow rumble, sounds really nice), Yakima roof rack, LED side markers and LED tail/brake light swap, custom mounted rear view camera that isn’t perfect but it’s different.

Alloy wheels, automatic, everything works as it should, AC and heat both excellent, oil changed every 5k miles, and mostly highway mileage due to always living 25+ miles from work. This is the most reliable car I’ve owned in 30+ years. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country tomorrow if needed. Not straight-line fast but it has pep & can handle spirited cornering, all while able to carry a 6’ computer desk in the back.

I have some original items that were replaced that can go with the car, like the OEM airfilter setup. I might have 2 original springs, and the deleted rear wiper as well.

$5000 for friends (and your friends as well

Jerry
Jerry Dork
12/30/13 8:46 a.m.

(Post-Holiday bump)

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Dork
12/30/13 11:55 a.m.

I can vouch for the seller on this one. If it weren't for the fact I already own a subcompact with a ton of interior space (Fit), I probably would have bought this.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
1/2/14 12:10 p.m.

I wish you would, not looking forward to craigslist. Ugh.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3M8HULYcDn2KWENaLsglMCINKXVQxSgqXSDsUxs3iOC6rNcD7dolXCWYUDTRRifa