Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/31/19 8:15 a.m.

This car appeared at a house I drive past every day.  I have no affiliation, but I believe the guy works at a local shop and often has a pretty decent flipper in his yard.  He keeps his own cars very nicely from what I can see.  His name is apparently Joey and his number is on the window sign in the last pic.

I stopped to look at this and talked to his parents.  They think it's a 2007, but they have no idea of the mileage.  They think he's asking $3500 for it but they also said something about a $300 discount if you handle all the paperwork.  You'd have to talk to Joey to get the whole story.

It's an automatic and I assume it's FWD.  Overall it's pretty clean.  Some dings in the hood but no obvious rust and the paint is pretty shiny.  The silver finish on the roof rails is shot if you look closely.

It was too dark to get interior pics, but it's not bad.  Black / dark grey leather.  The driver's side bolster is split right where you'd expect it to be, but the seat bottoms are pretty good.  Again, overall it's pretty clean.

I can go drive it and report back.  Contact the owner, find out if you're interested, and let me know.  It's located in Northern Delaware, right near I-95 about 15 minutes south of the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/5/19 11:44 a.m.

Bump.  Any interest?  It's still there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eNeav0qNDiCstQAPjtefamx36DjogiIXZm3tPLdXaDFYsYsbiVzsrPDpaTqT4VmB