untchabl
untchabl Reader
10/22/20 4:57 a.m.

Think I'm ready to sell my 2008 Volvo C30. My automotive ADD is starting to kick-in and I'm ready for something else to daily. This has been my DD since around April or so and I've put over 8,000 trouble free miles on it. Asking $4000 but will consider trades for something else that catches my eye/interest. Located in central NC. Be perfect for a fly & drive, would gladly drive this car across country with no hesitation. SWMBO and I drove it to Florida and back in September with zero issues. 

Now for some details...

- 128k miles and will go up since it's my daily
- timing belt, spark plugs, accessory belts and coolant reservoir replaced at 120k miles
- new 225/45/17 Continental tires and used wheels installed at 122k miles
- shifter blind has been replaced

Issues...

- Salvage title, I bought it from IAA and a buddy and I repaired it. Was a minor front end hit. We replaced the hood, headlights, radiator support, fenders and front bumper.
- Airbag light is on and has been on since I bought the car. Airbags did not deploy in the accident. I replaced the airbag sensors on the radiator support when we repaired the car. 
- Steering wheel has a slight shake when accelerating. Front control arm compliance bushings are worn. I planned to replace the control arms but haven't got caught up on other more pressing projects. 

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
10/22/20 5:24 a.m.

Is it Blue?

Placemotorsports
Placemotorsports GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/22/20 8:15 a.m.

Pics?

fusion66
fusion66 Reader
10/22/20 9:02 a.m.

Forgive my terminology ignorance but does "shifter blind replacement" mean it has an automatic transmission?

untchabl
untchabl Reader
10/22/20 1:23 p.m.

Sorry for the delay in pictures. I'll try to get some interior pictures this weekend when I'm off work.

untchabl
untchabl Reader
10/22/20 1:23 p.m.

In reply to fusion66 :

Yes, it is an automatic.

grover
grover GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/22/20 10:13 p.m.

beautiful car. 

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
10/23/20 6:26 a.m.

Unfortunately for me, it's an automatic as I've been seriously looking for a C30.

Great looking car and I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it.

Placemotorsports
Placemotorsports GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/23/20 7:16 a.m.

I've been toying the idea of getting our son one for a sporty little hatch that no one else has.  He turns 15 in January but tinkering with the idea of getting him something ahead of time to get more comfortable with it.

untchabl
untchabl Reader
11/3/20 3:31 p.m.

Still here. Will consider trades but must be DD reliable, fun and since I'm from the south, zero rust.

untchabl
untchabl Reader
11/15/20 9:41 p.m.

Had a local shop check the airbag light. He cleared 2 codes for the front impact sensors since I replaced them when we installed the new radiator support. Only issue now is the occupant weight sensor in the passenger seat is bad. Everything else checked out fine with the SRS system.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
68sKYr8dTGsqlqu7Otrp4f1ylrp4fpJ0kKBgAhjrkl2InuMHYebk9XE3UxliKXQO