1 2 3 4
poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
6/30/20 5:21 p.m.
Mndsm said:

RevRico was trying to convince me to do BAD things. 

C'MON, MANE!!!

poopshovel again
7/1/20 7:51 a.m.

I'll get pics today assuming it doesn't rain. Forgot to mention it has a borla exhaust. It makes some pretty sweet pops & gurgles.

poopshovel again
7/1/20 8:55 a.m.

poopshovel again
7/1/20 8:57 a.m.

I had all the "chrome" E36 M3 painted black when I bought it. It's peeling quite a bit on the grille, and a couple spots on window trim. Good weekend project.

Obviously I need to vacuum it, but I'd give the interior a solid 8/10. It's a detail away from 10/10. 

Also, you'll notice there's pinstriping on passenger side but not driver's lol.

There's a thread on here somewhere. Young lady backed into driver side front door in kroger parking lot. MINOR hit. Body shop did a great job. I asked them to leave pinstriping off, and remove it from passenger side. They forgot to remove it, but will do it for free, or re-stripe driver side for free.

poopshovel again
7/1/20 9:02 a.m.

Remote start. Might have to click the video to get sound?

iansane (Forum Supporter)
iansane (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/1/20 9:25 a.m.

E36 M3. I want. Thankfully, I would not be able to sell one of my extra car soon enough.

poopshovel again
7/1/20 9:28 a.m.

In reply to iansane (Forum Supporter) :

I've got till the 20th. Seller of the RS is being patient and waiting for me to close on the sale of our house.

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
7/1/20 9:36 a.m.

So tempting and so close to me. Must resist. Very nice car, if I didn't have my Cruze already.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/20 10:09 a.m.
81cpcamaro said:

So tempting and so close to me. Must resist. Very nice car, if I didn't have my Cruze already.

A cruze will depreciate. I doubt this car will ever be worth less than it is now. 

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/1/20 10:43 a.m.
Mndsm said:
81cpcamaro said:

A cruze will depreciate. I doubt this car will ever be worth less than it is now. 

So buy it already 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/20 11:16 a.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:
Mndsm said:
81cpcamaro said:

So buy it already 

You know the look? I got THE LOOK. 

Seriously, if it weren't for my erm...current situation I'd probably have done it already and ordered the transmission. 

poopshovel again
7/1/20 11:30 a.m.

Will throw in a round of karting at AMP. And beers. 

poopshovel again
7/1/20 1:36 p.m.

PS: Can deliver to points between GA and CO. Lookin at you, yupididit!

dettonator20
dettonator20 New Reader
7/1/20 1:42 p.m.

Since this will need a new transmission fairly soon, and these cars were offered with a manual, other than the transmission and clutch what else would a swap entail? I'm guessing the ECU could be reprogrammed since there was a factory manual, or would that require a new harness? Does the automatic use the same bellhousing as the manual?

poopshovel again
7/1/20 1:43 p.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

Your Hong Norr T-shirts are still on the trunk <cringey-face>

poopshovel again
7/1/20 1:45 p.m.

In reply to dettonator20 :

1: You don't want to do a manual swap.

2: IDFK.

C: It's $12k

If you want a V2 M6, go buy one for $30k. If you can find one.

dettonator20
dettonator20 New Reader
7/1/20 2:25 p.m.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything derogatory or any offense! Quite the opposite, it is a fantastic deal and considering the V2 M6s are $30K, I was just asking everyone on the forum, who are all far more knowledgeable than I about the technical aspects. $12K plus the swap, even if I had to pay someone to do it, could be well worth it.

81cpcamaro
81cpcamaro Dork
7/1/20 2:31 p.m.

Poopshovel is just being honest. I looked up the swap as well, just for fun. Everyone says it is terribly expensive to do and finding all the parts to do it is difficult as there were so few MT Vs. This car would be fun even with the AT.

poopshovel again
7/1/20 4:03 p.m.
Mndsm said:
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:
Mndsm said:
81cpcamaro said:

So buy it already 

You know the look? I got THE LOOK. 

Seriously, if it weren't for my erm...current situation I'd probably have done it already and ordered the transmission. 

THE LOOK

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
7/1/20 4:10 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel again :

I don't like that. 

poopshovel again
7/1/20 4:56 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

K

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/1/20 4:58 p.m.

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
7/1/20 5:35 p.m.

I sent the link to my wife and wrote ordered. She acted like I never sent it does that mean "do what you want?" or "I'll put a pillow over you while you sleep"

I had a V2 6mt back when they were cheap for a few months. 12k is so tempting please someone buy this now. 

poopshovel again
7/1/20 6:04 p.m.

Lookin like carvana is "the answer."

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman SuperDork
7/1/20 6:23 p.m.

Are they now willing to buy cars outright? A month or two ago they gave me a buy it price, which turned into a trade only price. 

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FXs3hJqPqnjY5lZlAAyG5xtdKcSF9g4cvalsIRtos5T6CWEdgZhGLZxss0cZQ2cg