SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) PowerDork
9/23/22 11:17 a.m.

Forgive the really crappy grammar, I'm using talk to text. I am at a lemons race and I'm working, so I don't have much time. Unfortunately, yesterday afternoon my son wrecked my hhr. I have not seen the car in person yet, but I am attaching a picture. The airbag did deploy, so the car is going to be a total loss. If you know anybody who could use it, let me know and I will buy it back from the insurance company. The money is going to go to buy my son another car. On that note, if you know a good car for an 18 year old, let me know. It has to be safe and reliable. I'm really bummed this car got totaled. I tend to change cars like I change underwear, however I have owned this car for 5 years. I bought it with 41,000 miles and it now has 103,000 miles.  It was a former Enterprise car. It has a sunroof, heated leather. However, it does not have Bluetooth or Sirius XM. Before the accident, it ran and drove great. It has needed pretty much nothing but routine maintenance. I have been very diligent about oil changes.

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
10/10/22 7:08 p.m.

With a rebuilt title, after the salvage/total, I'd be interested. See how it goes. 
The Roadmaster sedan I have for sale, is awesome, but can't say if it's a good fit for him. 
Trading can happen; I need a dd beater econobox - the 03 Merc needs some repairs, and now the 03 350 does as well crying

When the "local" job starts , I'll drive my wife's highlander (don't like that car) and she will have the Roadmaster till we fix or find something for me. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dwyMmLJ8zKSUYoPTzlBq37lL9WkXxeTnSw0escC6KvCDvHzakkNyfsFhQTD8oKFL