Xradchadx
Xradchadx New Reader
1/27/20 4:59 p.m.

Anyone in the SC area need a good beater!? 

This is my trusty little 3. Cosmetically speaking it's not that pretty, but mechanically its a solid car. This thing has been a great point A -B work car for me. This is one of those cars that I put gas in, keep up with the maintenance and just go. I drive it roughly 50 miles a day and it has never given me any problems. 

The only downside to this car is the exterior. The big one being the unpainted front bumper cover. I hit a raccoon and it busted the plastic up pretty bad and broke the plastic undertray. I replaced the cover with a cheap replacement and replaced all the plastic bits underneath. It's also littered with scratches and scuffs. Also the speakers suck. And I think it has a bad TPMS because the light's been on since I've owned it. 

It has PW PL BT CD CRUISE A/T.....I think that's about it. If anyone has any questions or wants more detailed pics or think that my price is ludicrous, please let me know. 

I'm thinking $2700 obo. Too much, too little??? I don't know. I just want to get rid of this thing so I can buy a cheap Miata! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Hy3J0Yp30wNqzk1nTFW4orCQBCkqW7NWz72L1drmO5taDfgKzjKzid5COdm6tDaO