John Welsh (Moderate Supporter)
John Welsh (Moderate Supporter) Mod Squad
11/19/20 11:57 a.m.

I have listed a very good 2010 Mercury Milan 2.5L, automatic now on Facebook asking $4,900.  GRM price  = lower.  

Further detailed in this build thread

BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
11/19/20 12:37 p.m.

Handsome car. That’s going to be an excellent commuter for someone.

John Welsh (Moderate Supporter)
John Welsh (Moderate Supporter) Mod Squad
11/20/20 5:30 p.m.

I put the car up Thurs before Noon.  A couple of hours later I had someone who wanted to come before 3:30.  At about 3:30 they wrote to say they wouldn't be able.  Never heard from them again. 

Friday at 2:30 someone inquired and we agreed to 5:15.  They arrived about 5:30 as it was getting dark.  By 6:00 they were back from the test drive and we agreed to $4,500.  I marked the FB as as "pending" because sadly, I could not complete the deal...I have not yet gotten the title in the mail from my buddy.  He is sending me the title and the proper Ohio Power of Attorney form, notarized so I can sell it on his behalf.  

So, sold to the first person who looked at it for the price that I really expected to get out of it.  Ask $4,900 and accept $4,500 was always my goal. 

A 20 yr old showed up with his uncle.  The kid showed me photos of his '07 Milan that he recently ran off a rural road.  No injuries to people but totaled car.  Now he'll have another Milan.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iwFZmB3GfZsHFvbxGmfrz5hQJZHPJHBKM7b2BMwI9CktYycQ9tdqk45pDcnatDSp