Bodacious32
Bodacious32
4/27/21 7:14 a.m.

I am selling my super rare Aspen White 2011 Supercharged Lotus Elise. While supercharged 2011 Elise's are rare already, this one is extremely rare. This is the Roger Becker Edition and of the 200 made worldwide, this is the only white one imported into the United States, making it one of 2 in the country. Roger Becker was a 44 year employee at Lotus and was the main driving force in developing the Elise, Exige, and the Evora. He is also the guy that drove  the Esprit in the Spy Who Loved Me because the stunt driver couldn't get the Lotus to slide. He passed in 2017. https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...cars-has-died/

2011 was the last year of the Elise to be sold in the US. In that year 128 total cars were sold and only 51 were supercharged. This was also the last year of the Toyota 2ZZ engine and transmission. 

My car was purchased from the original owner,  a collector, who ordered the car from Lotus of Seattle and had it enclosed shipped to his collection in CT. He and I made a deal for the car and ran the deal through Fairfield Porsche as he had a new Speedster and wanted the tax credit. The car is absolutely perfect with no paint or body work. All systems work perfectly including the A/C and new tires were put on at the time of purchase due to age not wear. The car has never been tracked or abused. It comes with the sport pack, touring pack, lightweight forged wheels, hard and soft top, and led lights. Best of all the car is covered in clear bra, or what Lotus calls star-shield since new. I have all service records, keys, books, paperwork, window sticker, everything that came with the car new. The carfax is perfectly clean and the oil was changed at 2200 miles.  PPI's are welcome.

I am asking $69k or I would consider a trade for a low mile  991,997. or Boxster S manuals only.

JAdams
JAdams New Reader
4/27/21 3:00 p.m.

Out of my price range currently but beautiful car! A dream car of mine in the perfect spec/color.

GLWS!

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/27/21 3:31 p.m.

How the hell do you have something like THAT in the garage and only drive it 200 miles a year??? if I owned it it would have 50k-100k on it by now. 

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
4/27/21 4:15 p.m.

I'd put more than 2500 miles on it driving home

Bodacious32
Bodacious32 New Reader
4/29/21 9:48 a.m.

Sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hwEHE3FlBWcB5mVRMuyXiOxKgWANzbd49LIexsMOMsXrsF8vsVxGJDCZMCjZi29b