bmw88rider (Forum Supporter)
bmw88rider (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/13/21 12:43 p.m.

2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X for sale. I've owned for the last 6 years and it's been a really good car for me. I just don't use it much anymore. Just a little over 125K miles on it. 

It's the Pro-4X edition so it has all of the off-road gear like the locking rear diff, hill descent, and the off road lights. It als has the Rockford Fosgate Stereo system. It also has the Towing package with the factory hitch. 

Texas truck for the first 8 years of it's life. Clean chassis and no rust. Has both snow and summer AT tires. 265/70/16 for both. The winter tires are mounted on Factory rims. Continental Terrain Contact AT for the summer and Hankook Pike RW11 for the winter. Will include both sets of tires. One of the summer tires does have a slow leak so will need patched or replaced. 

Contact Email: Michael dot L dot Booth at Gmail dot com.

Location is Colorado Springs, CO Zip 80919

I have also added some armor to it as well from Hefty Fab Works.

Rock Sliders:

https://heftyfab.com/collections/nissan-xterra/products/2005-2015-nissan-xterra-rock-sliders

AL Armor package:

https://heftyfab.com/collections/nissan-xterra/products/2005-2015-nissan-xterra-full-skid-package

Recent work:

Refresh of the AC system last summer. New Compressor, Clutch, and drier. 

Cam position sensor

Replaced the Shocks with the Bilstien 4600's (OEM equivalent) 

New plugs about 10K ago. 

Removed the cabin air filters because of the dusty environment would clog them quick. 

No leaks or major issues. 

Other information:

One of the catalytic converters are near the end of their life. Occasionally will get a P430 code but will scan and go away for months. 

There are a couple of spots on the bumper with a little paint rubbed off. 

It's been an adventure truck so the interior isn't perfect but it's not ratty by any means. 

Few photos to give you an idea:

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
2/13/21 3:09 p.m.

Email sent!  This could be perfect for my daughter...

2/13/21 5:35 p.m.

And pending sold to the good DR. 

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
2/13/21 8:20 p.m.

In reply to bmw88rider (Forum Supporter) :

Is that a white Dodge Colt,  Eagle Summit sedan?  I can't tell you the last time I saw one on a road. I always liked the loaded versions. 

2/13/21 11:16 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

90 Eagle Summit ES. 60K original miles. 4G61 NA with the sport steering and suspension and the 4 wheel disc. Basically everything the 89 turbo had without the turbo. Only one I've seen in over a decade and I run in the DSM/CSM circles.

2/14/21 4:26 p.m.

Sold and on it's way to Denver. 

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
2/15/21 8:38 a.m.

Thanks again!  It drives great, my daughter is gonna love it.  Already have an interior detail scheduled for this Friday afternoon.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mIxW4iqMFFQt5FTONvvCePXs0gyb4haqjmnkesEpgJfNVEjZ9Goyqdp7w9HtwOij