flatlander937
flatlander937 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/11/21 12:01 p.m.

Up for sale is Blueboy. Has 124k on it. The car was originally a NJ car so has some surface rust underneath, but nothing terrible. (We flew one way to Florida to buy it knowing this). We purchased at 112k and has been dead nuts reliable(for reference the black car has 174k and still going on track). The paint is OK, not great as it was resprayed in the back by a previous owner. 

This will be a great start to a casual track car leaning more towards daily driving... It has the following mods:

Fiesta ST Koni Sports, Fiesta ST H&R lowering springs, Fiesta ST lower control arms (more camber), Advanti Storm S1 15x7s with brand new(<2000mi) Conti ECS 205/50R15s, camber bolts up front maxed out for ~1.8-2.0 deg of negative camber. Brand New Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, new Stoptech GCX coated rotors, Powerstop coated brake drums, brand new Raybestos rubber brake hoses, Motul 600 fluid, Motorcraft XT-M5-QS unicorn blood trans fluid(shifts like butter!), and Project Lab-B delrin shift knob. This car was prepped to be a compromise daily but safe to do an occasional HPDE with. I actually enjoy driving this thing around on the street more than Tot as it just rides so much better and is super light and nimble feeling due to the 10lb wheels.

Selling due to changing job situations, and makes more sense to have one track car(my black Mazda2 "Tot") with the new tow rig that will be getting all the safety gear for us to both drive at events.

Located in Newport News, VA. 

Some info can be found in my build threads here, and a bit on my IG @dropped.deuces

Edit: will add more detailed photos below when I get a chance, and also note I have a set of old(2015) BFG Rivals I would be willing to throw on so I keep the ECS, and drop the price by $400.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/11/21 3:31 p.m.

GLWS. I have enjoyed your twos vicariously. Imagine these are good for tall drivers - anybody know? I'm 6'-5"...

Does this one have your custom suspension hat/camber plates - or only the other one? Underside photos would be helpful to see. 

flatlander937
7/11/21 10:18 p.m.
OHSCrifle said:

GLWS. I have enjoyed your twos vicariously. Imagine these are good for tall drivers - anybody know? I'm 6'-5"...

Does this one have your custom suspension hat/camber plates - or only the other one? Underside photos would be helpful to see. 

Yeah these things have an absolutely stupid amount of headroom and legroom. I've had a 6'8" tall friend codrove at an autocross and he had plenty of room to spare. 

Yeah, I'll be getting some better photos under the car throughout this week. 

This does not have anything really custom on it. Basic Koni Yellows and H&R springs (meant for Fiesta ST, so they sit a bit lower) with stock top hats. 

We got this with being a fun daily as the primary purpose, and it nails that. Selling to make room for a trailer, plus Liz will be commuting to DC a few times per pay period for work and her 2019 Escape is better suited for DC traffic, and I needed a bigger vehicle to carry a huge 120lb Nissan radar target stand for work.

flatlander937
7/15/21 8:33 p.m.

Got a deposit - sale pending.

Edit: forgot to post but sold 7/31.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eR6G5YCS13ZV8aerZ4vOgHdz83SPRwgd6sOsL97gWNiVciKVoYRww1e5E1tUpyQd