engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
11/1/20 7:46 a.m.

*SOLD*

Since I've been work from home, and will be until next summer at least, I decided to sell my Fiesta ST.  I thoroughly enjoyed this car, but I just don't drive it.  I'm the second owner, purchased with about 25k miles, and since put about that much on it commuting.

2014 Fiesta ST - Recaro Package w/ heated seats, and Sunroof

52,800 miles

$12,000 Or Best Offer *SOLD*

Details:

• Oil Change on 11/3/20 at 52,800 miles.
  • 16" 205/50r16 Firestone Firehawk Indy500, on Sport Edition 16" wheels. Less than 5k miles on the tires.  TPMS sensors not installed, and used ForScan to disable the TPMS light (I can re-enable the light if you choose).
  • Koni Yellow rear struts (set to almost full soft), about 15k miles on these.  These really help the rear ride quality!
  • Mountune CSF Upgraded Radiator, about 15k miles on this.  I installed this as a precaution, after the car ran hot and went into limp mode at the only autocross I drove the car in. I intended to track the car more, but only put 1 autox and 1 rallyx on the car.
  • New OEM pads with less than 50miles, just bedded in. These are the "dusty" and grabbier OEM pads (in later years they went to a less dusty but less aggressive pad compound).
  • Defects: passenger fog light is cracked (common issue on these) but still works. A few paint chips on leading edge of hood, scratch on rear bumper that is very light.  Pass front wheel has small area of curb rash, painted, and light scuffing near center bore. See album for pics.
  • Winter tire set can be included for another $300, sport edition 15" wheels and General Altimax Arctic tires with about 1/2 tread life left.
  • Hitch will be removed for sale, can be left on if desired.
  • Extra parts for sale, can include as package deal:
    • Cobb Rear Motor Mount
    • new Carbotech XP10 track day pads
    • Green Air filter & Silicone Intake Pipe
ChrisZ32
ChrisZ32 New Reader
11/1/20 8:43 a.m.

Thats a good deal

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit UltraDork
11/1/20 9:06 a.m.

Sounds like a good deal, just not in the market for another car at this time.

GLWS 

engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
11/1/20 9:42 a.m.

I also have some extra parts that I'm selling separately, can include  with the car for a package deal:

Cobb rear motor mount

Carbotech XP10 pads (track day pads, new in box)

barefootskater (Shaun)
barefootskater (Shaun) UberDork
11/1/20 10:41 a.m.

Hhhngggg!

rodknock
rodknock Reader
11/1/20 5:32 p.m.

Oh man I would have been all over this a few months ago before I bought my FoST. 

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
11/1/20 8:38 p.m.

Hey guys, I've ridden in this car and been Kevan's friend for a while now, it's a seriously nice car. I tried hard to get him to sell it to me a while back but he wasn't ready. He takes good care of his stuff. 

pez222
pez222 New Reader
11/2/20 6:59 a.m.

I second that.  This is a good deal.  Desireable mods and color.   I was looking for these but instead picked up my 2nd "Answer to everything.".   GLWS! 

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/2/20 8:50 a.m.

Pictures never do that color any justice.  I wish I was in the market for another FiST this car has all of the right options and mods.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
11/2/20 11:45 a.m.

Thats a GREAT deal! 

engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
11/2/20 4:27 p.m.
RacetruckRon said:

Pictures never do that color any justice.  I wish I was in the market for another FiST this car has all of the right options and mods.

When I bought it, I only wanted a molten orange with orange recaros. It's such a beautiful color, and the orange interior is so over the top, it just works. I really will miss looking at it!

thedoc
thedoc GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/3/20 6:59 p.m.

Good for you.  We bought ours new, traded in  our ford flex.  Went from a barge to a rocket.  Love, love the car.  It's my wife's daily,  but she really bought it for me.  She does not like being a passenger in the reccaro seats, but likes them as a driver.  She will not let me pick up a seat at the junk  yard!

Good on the cooling upgrade.  My son and I did an auto cross in it and it was always going into limp mode.  If my wife gets into auto cross, we will upgrade it.

Speaking of upgrades:  Vent hangers for sunglasses are a must.  there is no, and I mean no room in this thing.  I sometimes think the miata is more roomy.

Regardless, these cars are as much fun, maybe more than people say they are.  You are going to have a blast in it.

engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
11/10/20 7:03 a.m.

Still available, some local interest so I'll keep this updated if there is a sale pending. EDIT sale pending

Fresh oil change, brake peds just bedded and tires are low miles.  Ready to go!

engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
11/12/20 12:32 p.m.

Sold! Local SCCA member bought it, who also owned a FiST before so it is in good hands.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EN94lsQY5hDNgae5Bd2WUwnuAGhtT2NVG1EON6PmWYSiQMpIkvO9AD83o8I87y0R