earlybroncoguy1
earlybroncoguy1 Reader
9/11/22 7:28 p.m.

After reserving, and ordering, and waiting, and waiting, for over 2 years, my 2022 Ford Bronco FINALLY arrived.

BUT....I already have one.

I got tired of waiting, and found one several months ago that was exactly like I ordered - but better. So, I bought it. At the time I still had no idea when my order would ever be built, and I couldn't pass up the deal. I figured that as soon I bought it, I would finally get the "Your build has been scheduled" mail from Ford, and sure enough, not a month later, it popped up in my inbox. The Bronco arrived at the dealer Friday, I picked it up Saturday.

2 Door, V6/Auto, Sasquatch, Aux Switches, Carbonized Gray. That's it, nice and simple. Total of 26 miles on it.

Since I don't have a use for 2 nearly identical Broncos, I'm keeping the one I bought a few months ago, and offering this one for sale. Ford isn't taking any more orders for 2022, and won't be taking any orders for 2023 until they've caught up with most (or all) of the backlog of orders from 2021 and '22 still waiting to be built - so, if you're waiting for yours, you're going to be waiting quite awhile. Particularly for a 2 Door, V6, Sasquatch - still all "constrained" items. Here's a chance for you to take one home TODAY.

Asking $59K.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/11/22 8:03 p.m.

Ebay it

calteg
calteg SuperDork
9/12/22 9:28 a.m.

I might be interested, can you send me a photo of the window sticker?   cucumber  one one zero at hotmail dot com

akylekoz
akylekoz UltraDork
1/24/23 12:20 p.m.

Is it sold?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
y7Akh1JcANeOS7BSJ7CsoOvAun7Cx4LQvtN2l45tAJKzk3prRd0XoZR6LqDhOObP