pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/28/21 7:04 p.m.

I'm selling my 2zz swapped mr2. Currently has 185k miles on the body. Previous owner bought a low mileage engine (supposed to have around 30kish miles) from an importer. Has the c60 6 speed trans. Car has a lot of work done to it. It runs great and is very fun to drive.  I've had my fun with this car but I recently bought surfshibby's RX7  and a 1992 SE-R so this car has sort of been replaced.

Here's a mod list. I might have missed some details. 

Exterior:
-Side air scoops.
-Rear spoiler lip.
-D2S 4.0 projector retrofit with HIDS. Everything is of good quality (morimoto stuff from TRS).
-Clear corners.
-Soft top was replaced about 18 months ago.
-MR badge.
-Overall the body is in pretty good condition considering the year and mileage. 

Interior:
-Reupholstered Stocks seats with leather and white stitching.
- Sony double din with Apple car play.
-leather armrests.
-Derlin material shift knob (doesnt get hot or cold).
-Phone mount.
-Interior is pretty much stock. Very clean and in good condition.

-Hard Dog SCCA legal roll bar with diagonal brace and leather cover.

Wheels/brakes/suspension:
-Kosei K1 15x8 +30
-225/45r15 Hankook RS4'S with 3000 miles.
-Powerstop rotors all around. painted calipers silver.

-New Porterfield RS4 pads, Motul RBF 660 fluid
-Cusco front brace, Cusco underbody brace.
-Adjustable rear control arms.
-Ksport Coilovers.
-Car handles very well. It is a little on the stiff side, but that's expected with the coilovers.

Engine/Transmission:
-2zzge off a 2005 Corolla. So it has the slightly more efficient intake manifold. Has the Lotus coil cover. Lift bolts replaced.
-C60 6 speed open diff trans. Shifter shaft and reverse blockout from MWR. Shifter bushings all around.
-New Exedy clutch.
-Stock 2zz exhaust manifold modified to work with the custom exhaust.
-Custom bumper exit exhaust. Has a resonator, muffler, high flow cat, and a exhaust cutout. Car sounds very good and the bumper exit exhaust gets a lot of compliments.
-MWR ligthweight pulleys.
-MWR Intake.
-Apexi PFC with Datadigit. Currently on a basemap from MWR. I don't have the controller, but all you need is to plug in a laptop to tune the car. Adapter harness is from MWR. 
-MWR oil cooler.
-Waterpump, Thermostat, Valve cover gasket/seals, timing chain cover gasket, drive belt were all changed before installing the engine. Basically any seal and gasket that would need maintanence in the future was done while the engine was out.
-New 1zz oil pan with baffle.
-New A/C compressor. A/C service done in July 2020.

I would like $11,500 for the car.  Its located in Jacksonville FL.  It will be available next week after the Florida State autocross championship.

I almost forgot. It also comes with a coverking fitted outdoor car cover. 

ERS
ERS New Reader
10/29/21 4:19 a.m.

I'm interested- the GRM message was returned as undeliverable but was able to forward it directly to your email.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
10/29/21 10:12 a.m.

I have replied to all the emails I received.

Lof8 - Andy
Lof8 - Andy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/29/21 10:27 a.m.

Very nice car!  

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/29/21 11:27 a.m.

How is one of these for head clearance? It looks like it doesn't pass the broomstick test in the track picture. I'm very intrigued but that may make it a no go. 

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
10/29/21 1:38 p.m.

I am 6'4".  I would pass the broomstick test with a low mounted racing seat.   I am pretty close to passing with the factory seat.

It has quite a bit more room than say a miata.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
10/29/21 2:59 p.m.

Sold!  Its going to Minnesota 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7KHo3QXHzuLEkVIrxCxR2FgOOEF3TjYOztwyaRhHR5erHsQ81WcNhtggFFAIvIer