https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1033814643813507/

Need this baby at the Challenge

May be an image of car and outdoors

May be an image of car and outdoors

May be an image of outdoors

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/4/21 3:31 a.m.

I have not seen what has to be done to the hood to clear a tall azz 300,   But I think someone is into them enough to give it a try! devil

pres589 (djronnebaum)
pres589 (djronnebaum) UltimaDork
5/4/21 6:44 a.m.

Body looks pretty good from here.  Interior looks pretty bad.  I wonder what those bumpers weigh... Good canvas to work from for somoene that wants one.

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/4/21 12:47 p.m.

Wow. 1200 obo.

Much closer and I would be in contact...

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/4/21 9:58 p.m.

In reply to stan :

I'll enabel... Park it her in AL till ya can come get it. Or build it here for the chalenge. (outside storage, but I'll keep up with a cover on it. Can build it under a dirt floor 24 x 24 10 foot walled carport, with enclosed lean to on one side.

I have the room. I have the interest. I have the tools. Just no money, and a serious lack of motovation.smiley

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
5/4/21 10:28 p.m.

5mph bumpers absolutely murdered the looks of a lot of cars. The Comet is no exception. 

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/5/21 11:44 a.m.
03Panther said:

In reply to stan :

I'll enabel... Park it her in AL till ya can come get it. Or build it here for the chalenge. (outside storage, but I'll keep up with a cover on it. Can build it under a dirt floor 24 x 24 10 foot walled carport, with enclosed lean to on one side.

I have the room. I have the interest. I have the tools. Just no money, and a serious lack of motovation.smiley

Man I appreciate that offer, Panther! Unfortunately you're only about 70 miles less than going all the way to the car. I could do 4-5 hours, but 11/12 is too far. I passed on a V8 Maverick a year ago that was only an hour away so am regretting that (dumb) move lately...

03Panther
03Panther UltraDork
5/5/21 11:19 p.m.

In reply to stan :

70? Ouch!

I thought it was farther down FL than that.

OTOH, at only 70, that's a day trip for me to go look at, negoiciate for ya, and bring it here till you can get it! devil

Just trying to help, ya know. angel

A friend built a nice one with a well preped 302, built C4, Granada disc's on front, and Versallis 9" and disc's in back. not the fastest car I've been around, but a nice DD fun toy. I drove it to the parts store for him one day, when it still had the 3.00 chunk in it; a hot little NSX (back when they were fairly new) pulled beside me at a light reving his engine and showing out. I didn't say a word, just nailed it at the change - next light, grinning like a nut he asked "what the hell is in that?" I did admit he'd have blown on past me, if the lights were farthe apart!

Good times (RIP, Jack)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0qdbjtC9iXeBNsB27jBZFs7fzngC1lrla4IJ4zTXNRItBIMqLPehACCiG6PPGU9E