johndej
johndej HalfDork
2/26/20 3:14 p.m.

Absolutely Not Mine and No Affiliation ....https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/d/stony-creek-bmw-volkswagen-kit-car/7082886602.html

"Half BMW K100 motorcycle half Volkswagen Front end I've had a lot of fun with this over the years. Top speed of 92 miles per hour. ( Only six of these vehicles have ever been built.) About a year ago the fuel pump went out I replaced it and it would not run I just found out I wired it backwards. But now I'm still not getting fuel to the cylinders. I can't afford to put the time or the money into it right now. The new fuel pump does work. however you would have to troubleshoot why I can't get power to the fuel pump. You'll want to have a hight of about 5foot10inches or shorter to enjoy this vehicle. It will sit two people it is street legal and has been registered as a trike in Florida. Clean title. Trike comes with build plans and a mechanics manual for at BMW k100 motorcycle."

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/26/20 3:38 p.m.

50% BMW motorcycle, 50% vw car, 100% awesome.

AAZCD
AAZCD HalfDork
2/26/20 4:22 p.m.

$600, but it's a trike... Can we buy another wheel on budget and run it in the Challenge?

Fladiver64
Fladiver64 Reader
2/26/20 5:59 p.m.

I think you need to add another BMW bike. Then you have 4 wheel and twin engine challenge glory.

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/26/20 6:00 p.m.

That's beautiful. 

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/26/20 7:47 p.m.
Fladiver64 said:

I think you need to add another BMW bike. Then you have 4 wheel and twin engine challenge glory.

Call it a surrey

79rex
79rex Reader
2/29/20 9:42 a.m.

Im shocked that only 6 were ever built.  Who thought this was a good idea, and went ahead and made more then 1

SlowNB
SlowNB New Reader
3/1/20 2:54 p.m.

Am I the only one who clicked the link hoping to see more pictures of this fine automobile and got this instead? I'm not sure if that is better or worse than the trike...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gHOIBF2AR5SMDBPoxyPdF7iAb0OqExHnj3eo7zAQot3sMPpvYiJ3lgvvs9f1AInJ