tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
11/23/19 8:15 a.m.

If anyone if buying from carvana, I have vouchers worth $500 off of your purchase. Send me an email and let me know. 

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
10/21/20 10:59 a.m.

They will be expiring soon, so jump in if you want one.

Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/21/20 11:11 a.m.

I looked at a car on there last night but it had terrible maintenance history and spent it's whole life in Illinois (salt road state). I liked how easy it was to learn all of that on their website.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
10/21/20 11:35 a.m.
Javelin (Forum Supporter) said:

I looked at a car on there last night but it had terrible maintenance history and spent it's whole life in Illinois (salt road state). I liked how easy it was to learn all of that on their website.

True but their prices on some models especially older ones are ridiculous. 

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
10/21/20 11:51 a.m.

The prices can indeed be all over. Generally they are roughly what an average negotiator can get on an average day at the dealership, but within seconds instead of hours. The Bolt also same without a flat kit, and when I pointed this out, they gave me enough money to buy a very nice compressor, plug kit, and fit-a-flat for the spare well. No dealer I know of has service like that. Pluys, no Hennessee Honda BS.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
10/21/20 11:53 a.m.
Javelin (Forum Supporter) said:

Their disclosure and photos are incredible. I forgot to add that I noticed some minor scratches in the B pillar applique which were not reported, and they paid a local bodyshop to replace them.

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/21/20 7:28 p.m.

Color me impressed. I don't buy anything new enough for a reputable dealership to be selling, but I'll keep it in mind for others

einy (Forum Supporter)
einy (Forum Supporter) Dork
10/22/20 9:28 a.m.

My brother had a superb experience buying a Jeep Wrangler thru Carvana six months ago, FWIW.

cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner New Reader
10/23/20 6:07 a.m.

I had a absolutely horrible Carvana experience.  Missed promised deilvery weekend as they couldnt find the car (what they told me), then rescheduled, was told they didnt have enough trucks, and I could reschedule to the next week, or drive an hour to pick it up.  Drove the hour, got there, car 100% misrepresented.  I couldnt find the damages shown on their hotspot pics, but I did find...Cracked headlight, cracked taillight, dent in A pillar,  evidence of major bodywork in a rear quarter, cracked lower front bumper, scratches the full length of the car.  I literally never even sat in it and walked away.  I  have nothing good to say about their process, and highly doubt I will ever buy a car based on picture because of this

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
52cVZU0GG1y2qUCELadQnLZpxLg9l0FJLunPsiyeg7K59ofF0qO2ealijUkz65Hr