stroker
stroker UltraDork
7/29/19 1:23 p.m.

Somebody here was saying that Javelin sheet metal is unobtainable.  Found this and thought I'd throw it into the pool.

NMNA about 1 hour west of St. Louis

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia HalfDork
7/29/19 1:26 p.m.

I like the headliner !

Cool car to make a road racer  out of.....

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/29/19 1:35 p.m.

Yet another Javelin with rotted floors, rockers, and lower quarters. Sad too, because the Pierre Cardin is pretty rare and a neat look. Decent price if it had a title.

saruken
saruken Reader
7/29/19 5:32 p.m.

Somebody buy this and I'll throw in my AMC 360 -- Built in 1982, sat in my grandfather's garage for 37 years, still turns by hand:

SkinnyG
SkinnyG UltraDork
7/29/19 7:20 p.m.
Javelin said:

Yet another Javelin with rotted floors, rockers, and lower quarters. Sad too, because the Pierre Cardin is pretty rare and a neat look. Decent price if it had a title.

Yeah, but this thing pegs the epic awesome scale at 14!  Anything is saveable!

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Reader
7/30/19 12:58 a.m.

It actually doesn't seem all that bad.

Javelin
7/30/19 8:28 a.m.

In reply to SkinnyG :

Oh trust me, I know

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
7/30/19 9:09 a.m.

I know it is in the dirt and that is a bad thing. But I dont see the bad from where I am sitting. If I were a Javelin person, I would be looking closer cause it is a very cool and complete car from what I can tell. Tin I can fix, missing items from a special edition, not so much.

Pete

Javelin
7/30/19 9:26 a.m.

In reply to NOHOME :

Missing title is the hardest part on this one.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/30/19 9:37 a.m.
Javelin said:

In reply to NOHOME :

Missing title is the hardest part on this one.

I'll get a title for anyone who buys this and I'll only charge $1000. Get some quotes on fixing the paint, brakes, rust, interior, glass, etc. I'll be the cheapest part of the build!!

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
7/30/19 10:09 a.m.

I'd rock it. Sell it to a friend in another state if needed, get registration, buy it back and title it in your name in your home state.

I bought the Courier in GA without a title. Registered it in my name in GA (after police inspection to verify it wasn't stolen), moved to MI with no title but "current" GA Registration, Michigan gave me a title. I need to buy property in GA so I can repeat the process in the future. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MnD36aIvPxX2b9FHCJoU6026asnZw4y0hdhMy4p5svsATXa6pLqs4DZ5c0p3G6aX