accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
6/23/22 10:11 a.m.

I'm in middle Tennessee, just south of Nashville. It was my wife's uncle's van. Her sister thought she wanted to do something with it, but then hasn't had time and I need the space back. Complete and ran when  parked (lol) by her uncle before his health problems. No title - it's a GA car so it only has a bill of sale. It'll go to the scrapper if no one can get it ASAP.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
6/23/22 10:40 a.m.

Drivable? What drivetrain? I may do a fly and drive as a donor for a 280z or 66 mustang drivetrain donor. 

NY Nick
NY Nick GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/23/22 10:45 a.m.

This is does not look Rusty by NY standards. I always loved this style of van.

accordionfolder
6/23/22 10:53 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

I haven't done a thing with it, so not drivable. I'll take a picture, it's a v8, but that's where my knowledge stops. 

accordionfolder
6/23/22 10:57 a.m.

My driveway looks like this right now or I'd try to get it driving. I suspect it won't take much, but I have no idea what else will let go even if it ran. 

KonaBoss
KonaBoss Reader
6/23/22 4:49 p.m.

Sent you a PM

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
6/23/22 7:31 p.m.

PM sent also,  I'm just West of Nashville.

accordionfolder
6/24/22 1:52 p.m.

Hey guys, I haven't just posted and ghosted - I'm just a bit slammed today but will email everyone back shortly!

accordionfolder
6/30/22 4:35 p.m.

I think/hope I emailed everyone back - I kept an eye on my spam folder, but I've been slammed so apologies if I missed anyone. The first caller also took the van! Man that thing is large - hopefully we'll see it come to life again!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QKnDApUcnKfASmZZDpAv0bYfLxeJ0z1Q6U5gDGnavGNXt5ziyOFr00KcFUYedTxm