chandler
chandler UltimaDork
6/17/20 6:02 p.m.

My brother asked me to put this up here, it's not that he doesn't like it he just doesn't like it as much as his other cars and something needs to go. The pictures are deceiving; whomever did the bodywork was an artist so while it looks very nice it really only looks that way. What it does do is run, drive and "look"nice. 

It has the good engine, 5 cylinder turbo diesel with an auto trans. It comes with three rust free extra doors and a trunk lid off a parts car we scrapped. The BBS RS are not included in the sale. 

Car is located an hour east of Ft Wayne Indiana in beautiful Delphos, oh. Sold on the wheels in the first picture.

chandler
chandler PowerDork
7/8/20 11:14 a.m.

I'll give this a bump

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/3/21 7:08 p.m.

Axles now installed, diff fluid changed, couple new exhaust pipes on, new brakes, new ignition tumbler in. 

it will be on some 15" Centras with good tires at time of sale.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/3/21 7:43 p.m.

wheels on coupe below will be on it

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/10/21 11:07 a.m.

Carenthusiast42069
Carenthusiast42069 New Reader
4/10/21 4:27 p.m.

This might be stupid but, what do you mean drives and "looks" good?

mdshaw
mdshaw Reader
4/10/21 5:01 p.m.

These are great kids cars, very reliable, very safe, very unfast, very uncool so there won't be a bunch of kids partying in it. 
Had one & used it for commuting for years & made bio-diesel which I think is what ultimately killed it. 

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
4/10/21 5:06 p.m.
mdshaw said:

These are great kids cars, very reliable, very safe, very unfast, very uncool so there won't be a bunch of kids partying in it. 
Had one & used it for commuting for years & made bio-diesel which I think is what ultimately killed it. 

Done right, bio can increase the life of the engine. 

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/10/21 7:00 p.m.
Carenthusiast42069 said:

This might be stupid but, what do you mean drives and "looks" good?

It's rusty underneath, probably needs floors and sills. The paint is nice and shiny so I'm saying it "looks" good but isn't as good as it looks. Still a great cruiser.

chandler
chandler UltimaDork
4/17/21 2:38 p.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rs9BhngkuuwUiT8K0WFyOhGX4tNqn65y14XiuV4IOTUXQZY1kTeVaj07kIRjIqhc