loumash
loumash New Reader
10/18/19 9:15 a.m.

2004 Ford Focus SVT Hatchback 2D Part out
$1,500 obo
Bellingham, MA 02019

https://photos.app.goo.gl/w4TNYGd2cr6iVoNv7

I am trying to partout or sell my 2004 Focus SVT. The car has a bad engine and has some parts already sold.  17" wheels, rear bumper, front seats and exhaust are SOLD.  I do have a lot of parts still available but I would really like to sell all of it. Located in Massachusetts.

I’m giving myself a deadline of Nov1. If I can't sell the shell by then, I'll do a major parts strip and send the shell to the junkyard.  I need the space going into winter.  

Many parts available. The car has a bad engine and I used some parts to get My son's SVT on the road.  
Here's a list of what I have for sale:

Front bumper
Grille
Side Skirts
6 speed Transaxle
disk brake conversion parts
Factory HID headlights
Brand new cat from rock auto
used Cat
Factory 6 disk changer
16” cougar wheels with Goodyear snows
2.0L engine with broken valve
Radiator and fan
All interior panels
Dash/Gagues
Console
Sunroof panel
etc

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/18/19 10:40 a.m.

If your oil cooler (attaches between oil filter and block) is still good I know that's an SVTF specific part and is NLA new. An escape part can be adapted but then you need to reconfigure hose routing and such. 

So the oil cooler may be worth a couple bucks. 

loumash
loumash New Reader
10/18/19 3:08 p.m.

In reply to Robbie :

good tip!  Thanks!

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UberDork
10/18/19 6:19 p.m.

I wish I could justify buying SVTf parts.  I'll definitely need the lower front bumper lip if I ever fix mine up.  Given that bumper covers seem to be $600 last time I looked I just can't justify it.  Oh well.  Maybe if enough are parted out - like 10k of them the remaining ones will be worth fixing. indecision

loumash
loumash New Reader
10/21/19 9:04 a.m.

The good news is that my dead pumpkin donated many parts to fix up my son's 2002 SVT Focus.  It helped to give a budding 17 year old enthusiast a fun starter car.  

loumash
loumash New Reader
10/24/19 7:52 a.m.

The junkyard said they'd give me $100 for the shell if I deliver it.  Next weekend Im doing the final strip if anyone wants anything.  

loumash
loumash New Reader
11/19/19 1:56 p.m.

The car has gone to meet its maker, sadly.

Some parts still remain:

Front bumper
Side Skirts
6 speed Transaxle
Factory HID headlights
Brand new cat from rock auto
used Cat
Factory 6 disk changer
16” cougar wheels with Goodyear snows
2.0L engine with broken valve

Gage cluster

etc