Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso Dork
12/17/19 7:34 p.m.

Update: $2000 for the car to a GRMer without the extra engine, Tactrix, head studs or extra wheels.

The call to LS swap a truck has been lingering since before I acquired this car and it's time to move on. I'm going to be putting my DSM on the market soon, but thought I'd start here. Clean South Carolina chassis with 108k miles. Unknown mileage in the engine. I've put a ton of time and effort into this car and recently fought a bad PCV that gave me fits. It should receive a new PCV but for now I have a plastic check valve in place and is working properly again. 

This car is at the end of a project phase and is 95% ready. It runs and drives well, but could use a little more shake down runs before cranking the boost and having the real fun. See the photo below for a parts list and more description.

For extra $ I have a spare 7-bolt long block with blown head gasket, ARP head studs, a Tactrix Openport 1.3 cable to tune the stock ECU, and a ton of parts I've collected. Bring a truck and haul it all away.  Title is clear and in my name.  I'm just south of Pittsburgh close to I-70 and I-79. 

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso Dork
12/27/19 8:40 p.m.

Ready to move this so the price is reduced.  I'll work with a buyer to not include the extra parts in the sale price and make this more challenge budget possible. 

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso Dork
1/18/20 7:07 a.m.

Bump for Challenge Price. 

grags
grags
2/14/20 8:54 p.m.

Do you still have this?

Scotty Con Queso
Scotty Con Queso Dork
2/15/20 3:05 p.m.

In reply to grags :