lotusseven7 New Reader
12/7/14 7:22 p.m.

MINE!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/post6616845.html#p6616845

Video from the original series. http://youtu.be/ZnSYj1hAPs0

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
12/7/14 7:28 p.m.

According to the logbooks, this truck started life in 1987 and ran its first event at the Rothman's 24, followed by Road Atlanta, Memphis, Mid-Ohio, Sebring, St Pete, Niagra Falls, Brainerd, Lime Rock, Pocono and Milwaukee thru 7/1989. Then I was told that the truck was crashed and sat for years before being rebuilt. It was heavily damaged and "re-bodied" and returned to the track in 1995. I have three logbooks for the truck that show its races until it was finally retired in November 2007.

The truck is what it is. I bought it the way it sits because I felt that it would be a really cool and inexpensive track toy but also for the history that comes with it. It needs a partial restoration or at least a through once-over before returning to the track, your choice. I'd restore it but life and a family health issue force me to sell it. I'm not happy about it, but I won't have time for years to get to play with it, so this gives someone else the chance to own a cool piece of Nissan race history.

I have the truck as you see in the pictures as well as numerous spares(rear ends, front brakes, blocks, heads, transmission parts, electricals, air dam, wheels, and OEM specially modified pistons by Sunbelt specifically for this motor and a spare stock motor. I will be more than happy to discuss any part of the car and answer any questions you may have.

According to the notes that I have from speaking with the previous owner, here are some features of the truck:

• V-6 brakes(2-piston calipers, larger rotors and Hawk "blue" pads.
  • NISMO parts: torsion bars, sway bars, de-arched springs and 1-piece driveshaft.
  • all stainless steel -AN lines(fuel and oil).
  • motor was built by Sunbelt(story will be told to buyer), decked block and front cover, 240Z flat-top pistons modded with cut valve pockets. Spares to build another motor.
  • stock 5-speed transmission.
  • original CENTERLINE wheels.
  • 5.30 rear with a Detroit locker differential(I have not confirmed this).
  • stock flywheel with stock clutch(rules!). In my notes there is mention of a modded disc with ceramic pucks. Don't know if its in the truck or not.
  • Stillen air dam.

Here is a link to the pictures that I have. http://s31.photobucket.com/user/w650gb500/library/Nissan%20ITT%20racetruck?sort=6&page=1

Serious inquiries only please. PM me with your contact information and I will get back with you ASAP. The truck is located in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Thanks for looking,

Dan

$3000 for the truck and all of the spares that I have.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
12/7/14 7:35 p.m.

From the original logbook.

From the second logbook.

As it sits in my warehouse today.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
3/7/15 3:39 p.m.

$3000 for everything that I have associated with this truck.

zracre1
zracre1 New Reader
3/11/15 12:31 p.m.

Cool truck and great race video from the past! American Sports Cavalcade was one of my favorite Speedvision shows...thanks for that!

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
4/17/15 11:25 a.m.

Nobody looking for a cool little race truck? I figured there would be aNissan/Datsun fan out there somewhere who would like a trackday / auto-x / road race toy.

I've got too many other projects to get to this one in the foreseeable future.

Klayfish
Klayfish UltraDork
4/17/15 2:45 p.m.

Very nice. Good to know I don't have the only Nissan road race truck in existence.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
7/16/15 8:58 a.m.

Last reduction in price.

$3000 for everything that I have associated with this truck.

Possible ChumpCar or Lemons I've been told.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
7/16/15 12:20 p.m.

It's awesome, hope it gets used!

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/16/15 12:40 p.m.

In reply to lotusseven7:

Have you tried contacting Nissan themselves? They did buy that beatup Maxima a while back and restored it.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
9/26/15 9:37 p.m.

$3000 cash takes it all.

BlueInGreen44
BlueInGreen44 HalfDork
9/26/15 9:46 p.m.

Really? No bites on here? That looks like a pretty cool project. Too bad I, like so many of us, don't have time, money, or space.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
9/27/15 6:02 a.m.

Man oh man, that's a great price....

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/27/15 6:33 a.m.

Does it have side windows in it?

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
9/27/15 7:25 a.m.

No side windows. The cage has "NASCAR bars" so the doors are gutted.

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
9/29/15 5:01 p.m.

Sold and heading to Ohio.........

91RSImpulse
91RSImpulse New Reader
9/29/15 5:48 p.m.

Oh man, I wish I had the money for this! They still race them at Road Atlanta. I do hope that This truck does not get used for chump car racing...

lotusseven7
lotusseven7 New Reader
9/30/15 7:11 a.m.

I believe that its future does look like Chump or Lemons...... The guy with the $$$$ can decide where he wants to go and play. It was cheap enough to go Chump racing and had enough spares to run for years........

jimbbski
jimbbski Dork
10/3/15 6:53 p.m.

I used to work PT for a Trans Am team in the late 80's and early 90's. I used to watch these mini-truck races as the attitude of the drivers was "rubbin is racin". You can find some of the races on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnSYj1hAPs0

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/12/15 7:28 p.m.

Its Back!

http://forum.chumpcar.com/index.php?/topic/13842-1993-nissan-d21-road-race-truck/

tdrrally
tdrrally Reader
12/14/15 11:09 a.m.

I WANT IT! but i have too many now

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tOgiM0xNGl2WceJq1Jtru9qJ8ZQbZK8GVmbGq6gkz3wmC5zhhFgdCvFVsAaFdj0o