Shawnb
Shawnb Reader
7/3/20 4:54 p.m.

2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. 2.5+ years of unlimited mileage warranty and roadside assistance still remaining.

It currently has 2,796 miles, but those will go up as I cannot stay off it. I love this bike dearly, so much so I want one to race with. So that’s what I plan on doing, building a CGT with a 865 kit, etc. The 500 mile service was completed, which included a valve adjustment and oil change. I also changed the oil at 1,200 miles, and again less than 500 miles ago just to monitor if any metal was present. (Zero)

There is well over $10,000 into this bike, and that’s not including any labor. This bike is fully setup to handle, and tackle traveling. I just returned from a 1,000+ mile trip out of state.

- Currently 2,796 Miles

- Custom paint (exceptional quality)

- Öhlins rear shocks

- Andreani Cartridge kit

- Puig Windscreen

- Givi side racks & Givi cases

- S&S exhaust with cats (Street legal)

- DNA Filter with open door element

- Motone Risers

- Motone tank pads

- RE Touring seat

- Custom interceptor 650 side decals

- Grip puppies

- LED taillight

Located 30 mins outside of Charlotte, NC.

$6,999

** For some reason PM won't work here. Leave your email or number in a reply if interested **

Photos can be found here:

https://www.bike-urious.com/2019-royal-enfield-interceptor-650/

03Panther
03Panther HalfDork
7/4/20 2:37 p.m.

Last time I looked at Enfields, they were still being built on the 50's ? tooling. Nice to see a more modern bike. That one is fabulous. Nice work. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
7/4/20 6:08 p.m.

The  early 500s were very crude and considerable upgrading had to be done to the bikes after they were imported.  Things improved a lot and the 650s are very well spoken of.  I wish I had the money to buy one, because they don't have all the head gets many other bikes have now.

GLWS.

einy (Forum Supporter)
einy (Forum Supporter) Dork
7/5/20 5:59 p.m.
03Panther said:

Last time I looked at Enfields, they were still being built on the 50's ? tooling. Nice to see a more modern bike. That one is fabulous. Nice work. 

Not true in the engine manufacturing department.  They have bought quite a few new CNC machining centers over the past five years.  Cannot comment on the rest of the operation, though.

Shawnb
Shawnb Reader
7/6/20 7:20 p.m.
03Panther said:

Enfield pumped a ton of money and resources into these 650s. Night and day difference in regards to the older junk. 

The 3 year unlimited mileage warranty with roadside assistance speaks volumes to the confidence. 

03Panther
03Panther HalfDork
7/6/20 9:13 p.m.

That's why I said "last time"  and "glad to see" It WAS true not all that long ago, and I liked 'em! But its nice to see they are putting out more modern equipment.  I didn't mean to sound negative; I was actually complementing them and this nice bike!

I really haven't even looked at em since they added a "honda button."  Almost bought a new one before that, but even though fairly inexpensive at the time, just a bit too much for what they were

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UBtfqAVlrUlklEHereIHc5xfhRj3hfYfZtEs0tz9qRvYRWtOQcN5h4eDA9ZQffSr