1 2
P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/16/20 9:06 a.m.

All these awesome cars on here but until I sell this stupid mistake I can’t buy a single one!!

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
2/16/20 9:15 a.m.
P3PPY said:

All these awesome cars on here but until I sell this stupid mistake I can’t buy a single one!!

I'd like to hear details ( price and location ) about that mistake.  Looks like a good tow pig.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/16/20 9:39 a.m.

Just checking in to make sure I didn't whiskey buy this last night. 

P3PPY
2/16/20 9:58 a.m.
Indy-Guy said:
P3PPY said:

I'd like to hear details ( price and location ) about that mistake.  Looks like a good tow pig.

Sorry to thread jack, though it may turn out in a sold Jag...

2003 E350 Super Duty. 6.8 V10. New brakes and lines all around, misc other little fixes. 5k miles on 10 ply tires on all four. New battery from Costco. I call it a “mistake” because I didn’t realize how much needed to be fixed and overpaid. ABS sensor up front sheared its bolts so I need to drill that out. I may need to replace rad, already have a replacement, could be the lower hose though. Just super unmotivated. Lansing, MI area. 197k miles. Comes with tow hitch already, the kind hooked to the frame, and wiring. 15 pass, all seats and interior in place. Not sure what to ask yet. Put a new cat on and drove it home but may have rough idle? No codes thrown. When finished I expect to ask maybe $1,700. DEFINITELY OBO, especially in its current condition. Even at $1,700 I’m already upside down :/

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/16/20 10:06 a.m.
Stampie said:

Just checking in to make sure I didn't whiskey buy this last night. 

I wish you had because you'd get it to FL and then I could try to talk you out of it. 

Yavuz
Yavuz Reader
2/16/20 11:16 a.m.

I've slept on it and can't think of a single thing I'd do with the car other than keep it parked on my lawn. For the sake of my neighbors - I'm out.

chknhwk
chknhwk Dork
2/18/20 1:24 p.m.

Got a measly $200 for it.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/18/20 2:14 p.m.

In reply to chknhwk :

Shame. I couldn't have picked it up that quick. 

chknhwk
chknhwk Dork
2/18/20 7:23 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

It's all good. The condo complex was getting ready to tow it and I had nowhere else to store it. 

Lof8 - Andy
Lof8 - Andy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/18/20 7:43 p.m.

That would've been my Gambler if you were in FL. 

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
2/18/20 8:04 p.m.

Dang. 

P3PPY
2/18/20 8:15 p.m.

Shoot!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Cag6yOULxLNCfAtOmuPy0tSeXyBz7VQBARzVypFZcUopgNtYeb8O8787SwaI8fbI