zerb
zerb None
6/20/13 2:22 p.m.

Kids are expensive so I'm reluctantly selling my 2004 WRB STi. It has 57k miles. I used it as my daily driver until two years ago, summers only since. It has seen eight or so track days. No wrecks. I've taken excellent care of this car. It’s not a garage queen but it presents very nicely and goes like stink. I tried to get as close as I reasonably could to putting a competitive track car on the street. I think I hit the mark; it’s fast, passes inspection and doesn’t break. Buy it and see- it will go fast for you, too! $21K

See pics of the car: http://zerb.imgur.com

See it in action: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41399802/Dad%20at %20NHMS%205_10_11.m4v

Engine/exhaust: Cobb Stage 2. Sale includes Accessport (V.1) Cobb Downpipe and cat-back exhaust. Cobb turbo heat shield. Mechanically sound. Timing belt and water pump done 4/11.

Suspension: RaceComp Tarmac 2 coilovers. Sale includes a second set of Tarmac 2's that need new adjusting collars but are otherwise fine. RaceComp front camber plates.. STi trailing arms.. Rear camber bolts. Perrin rear end links. Whiteline adjustable lateral links. Whiteline steering rack bushings. Cobb anti-sway bars front and rear. Cusco rear brace.

Brakes: DBA 5000 two-piece front rotors. DBA 4000 rear rotors. Pagid blue pads. Stainless brake lines.

Wheels: Stock BBS wheels with Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star tires. SSR race wheels with DOT R Yokohama Advan A048 tires. Two track days, plenty of tread/heat cycles left. ASA cheapies for winter with Bridgestone Blizzak LM60s.

Sound system: Alpine CDA 9835 head unit. Sirius/XM radio. JL Audio 300/4 Amp. Boston speakers front. MB Quart speakers rear. No subwoofer. Could use one.

Other: Subaru short throw shifter. Fog lights. Subaru gauge pack. STi floor mats. Carbon fiber-ish trim from Subaru. Schroth removable racing belts. Stubs mounted in car, belts come out when you’re not at the track. Odds and ends like a front fender liner, original exhaust and sway bars and whatever else I dig out from under the basement stairs.

Buy this car and I’ll throw in a current Bell racing helmet. Go to the track in style!

Email is best:

azerbey@verizon.net

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DPGxv7lfhmx3BIDnUheqsQNRFKNKOa1CSe86JXcfNagiturHH9iBsSG6kbP8D8df