Pr3lude
Pr3lude
2/9/22 3:24 a.m.

Hey what's up Grassroots. I have for sale my beautiful 1988 BMW 325. The car is rust free and the original paint is in excellent condition for it's age. The car is a factory super eta car with a 2.7 block and 885 cylinder head. Interior is also in great shape for it's age with the exception of the front driverside seat which is typical of the cars age and mileage. I have tons of service records and booklets for the car. Timing belt and water pump was just replaced. The car also has a factory lsd. The e30 runs and shifts well but has a leaking brake line so it will need to be towed. I am including a set of stainless steel brake lines. Mileage is 158k. I am asking $9500. If my asking price is met, I will include a complete M20b27 with a Getrag 260, clutch, flywheel and manual driveshaft. Will be sold with bottlecaps, not bbs basketweaves pictured. I am located in Catonsville Maryland. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
2/9/22 9:14 a.m.

Beautiful car, but at $9500 I would hope that the brake line would be sorted out enough to be driven. Is it a hardline or a softline leaking?

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/9/22 11:35 a.m.

That thing looks super clean. Good luck. Any reason you didn't try one of the auction sites like BaT or CarsnBids?

Hoondavan
Hoondavan HalfDork
2/9/22 11:43 a.m.
classicJackets (FS) said:

Beautiful car, but at $9500 I would hope that the brake line would be sorted out enough to be driven. Is it a hardline or a softline leaking?

This is important...there are both hard lines and soft lines tucked underneath the subframe. They're a PITA to access.  

Pr3lude
Pr3lude New Reader
2/9/22 3:09 p.m.

Thank you, one of the rubber brake hoses is leaking. I purchased the stainless steel lines to replace all of them but the weather hadn't permitted doing them. If the weather gets better I will be replacing all the lines

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mhUhY2e6nI82xQiQKcQbvF0PcnDjZiZBHMqti4WWsqs8j5stE07PeNBifmIRB5CV