fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
2/18/20 4:28 p.m.

Get your very own piece of Classic Cool: SN95 Ford Mustang 

" Giant aftermarket. Like, very giant."

"The SN95 is easy to work on with great access to important components."

"...for the SN95, the 4.6 and 5.0 are even, although the 5.0 can be modified less expensively. "

For sale is my 1994 Mustang 5.0 Convertible. Its red. It runs and drives well and makes nice noises. Auto trans. 99k miles. Rust free

AC clutch seized up so I bypassed the AC unit, passenger window SWITCH ONLY doesn't work. Front tires are new, rear ones could use replacing soon. It has been repainted, and there is some overspray in various places around the car. Far from show quality. Interior is pretty good except for the driver seat is torn a little. Pictures show damage under the seat cover. 

One of the previous owners put on a cold air intake and maybe a muffler or exhaust. It was my DD last year until the registration expired and I was traveling a lot for work so didn't renew. It has the fancy Cobra wheels too. 

EDIT: Im at least the third owner, no serious accidents that I am aware of. One or two minor dents but nothing jumps out. 

EDIT2: Passenger window works from driver controls, passenger switch bad. 

Convertible top works great and no leaks!

$2020, Lakeland FL

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
2/21/20 9:07 p.m.

Bump

no love for some classic cool?

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/22/20 9:36 a.m.

What's the mileage? 

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
2/22/20 2:32 p.m.

In reply to spitfirebill :

Edited in original post to reflect that. And added additional details and pictures

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
2/22/20 3:04 p.m.
fritzsch said:

In reply to spitfirebill :

Edited in original post to reflect that. And added additional details and pictures

Sounds like a smoking good deal to me.  

fritzsch
fritzsch Dork
2/24/20 9:14 p.m.

Minor update: passenger window motor replaced, passenger switch does not work, DOES work from driver side controls. Lost my 11mm socket at the junkyard in the process. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/24/20 9:55 p.m.

I'd love it.  Wife is concerned about bills first, though.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
evlB2OjfC3XMewK8fr9wPGZr71ZqQRXdq6FgiaDuLQC8JyUfMw79Iv38QIuJGj3S