tmtf11
tmtf11 New Reader
9/27/22 12:35 p.m.

I bought this car having already been rolled but roughly repaired and running(clean title). The plan was to drive it but after a couple months it developed the notorious n14 timing rattle. Long story short, timing slipped and took out the valves. Hitting it with a scope, bore looks effed as well. Since i do want one of these cars I plan to pull the transmission (lsd), struts(jcw), swaybars, exhaust, radio, hpfp, hood vent and probably some other little things I'm forgetting. 

Essentially the easier you make this on me, cheaper you can have it for. Work around my schedule, pick it up as I leave it, etc and you can have it for a bottle of rum. Make me reassemble it per your convenience, miss work to sell it, etc, and it's $1000. 

Tldr:

Free r56 mini cooper s with blown engine minus suspension and trans. Please make this easy.

Info as tho this were a real ad: 

2007 mini cooper s. Clean title. 100k miles. Blown engine. No transmission or suspension. Was rolled and has dents on hood, roof(roughly repaires with bondo), and on left side.  Will come with stock wheels with old snow tires. May or may not roll from missing many important things, but i will see if the geometry will let me support it with 2x4s. 

Pics are from when it was running and when it was being "repaired"

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EdenBVgXwYY4yPUPxfoO11lpU9db7g8n6hcxeS2j2wc2NNkFj6K7e4z0VXZx38oa