Klayfish
Klayfish SuperDork
6/23/14 8:38 a.m.

Figure I'll throw this out there if anyone in GRM is interested. I've been on the fence whether to bring my Miata with me in our move from PA to GA...this weekend. I've got shippers ready to go if nobody buys it, but will let it go if someone wants it. I love the car, and have been very hesitant to sell it. But we're moving to a rental house in GA then building new construction, etc... So things are going to be a bit hectic. I can bring it with me and will be thrilled to have it, but at the same time make life a bit easier if I didn't have it. If I sell it here, I'll buy another when the dust settles in Georgia.

If you're interested, let me know and I can give you more details. Here's the CL ad I posted, with pictures. I'd like $2350 for it without it's hard top, $3000 with hard top.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/4531014423.html

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
6/23/14 9:27 a.m.

Hmm... A/C work?

Klayfish
Klayfish SuperDork
6/23/14 10:15 a.m.

I dunno... I don't know that I ever tried it to be honest, or if I did it was a few years ago. I've always just run it top down. I'll check it tonight, but would go under the assumption that it doesn't. I know it's all there, but I doubt it works now.

accordionfolder
accordionfolder HalfDork
6/23/14 1:07 p.m.

If you were closer I would be buying this right now......

And why or why would you move to GA!? (I keed, I keed) :P PA is a gorgeous place to live, though a bit cold in the winters.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
6/26/14 6:10 p.m.

cruise control?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
6/27/14 7:10 a.m.

Where are you moving in GA?

If it's the North GA mountains, you are gonna miss that car.

Klayfish
Klayfish SuperDork
6/27/14 8:34 a.m.

Cruise control...yes, if you keep a steady pressure on the gas pedal your speed will stay the same. Other than that, no.

SVreX, we're moving to Dallas, GA, which is west of Atlanta. We're going to be very close to the GA mountains. Trust me, I'm selling the Miata only with the very clear understanding with my wife that I will buy another one before next spring. I may wind up bringing this one anyway. We're moving tomorrow and the car is still here. I have a shipper lined up, but there are also 3 people who want to buy it. If they show up with cash...great. If not, it's comin' with me.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
6/27/14 8:59 a.m.

Bummer. No way i can make it to PA before tomorrow..... Although VA is on your way through......

Sonic
Sonic SuperDork
6/27/14 11:18 a.m.

Scott, if you and Steve can work a deal, this car is welcome to stay at my house until you can pick it up, right next to the NB I bought from you!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qPZW2YiDBTX6Q1YvqVqydhkztNpuB8g51uB5zGIVDrIAlgGPH0OtEJGmff2xvqZx