mickpiston
mickpiston New Reader
3/9/21 12:07 p.m.

2004 GMC Sierra K2500HD 4x4 LB7 Duramax

Asking $17500 OBO, located in Fort Collins, CO 80525

Call me anytime! Evan 619-985-2527

Selling my 2004 GMC Sierra K2500HD. It is a 4x4 extended cab model, SLE trim. LB7 motor with desirable FE9 federal emissions RPO code, so very simple and reliable. Very nice and clean grey cloth interior. I just had the driver seat completely rebuilt with new springs, foam, cover, and seat heater, super comfortable! 180k miles currently. Injectors have been replaced. Tons of recent maintenance detailed below. Very straight body with good paint overall. Some paint fading of clearcoat on hood and roof. Small dent and scrape in driver side rear door. Very clean CARFAX included. Awesome truck, I would drive it anywhere. Only selling as I’m upgrading to a newer truck. Clean CO title in my name, passes emissions no problems.

Very stock truck overall. Has been leveled up front with torsion keys long ago. Rides excellent. Has Edge with Juice tuner and new EGT probe to work with gauge. Works perfectly. MBRP exhaust. No other mods, and never abused. See my maintenance log below of work done in the last year.

I have receipts for parts and work since I've owned the truck.

Has a very nice double-din touchscreen head unit with Android Auto / Carplay. BOSE speakers. Sounds and works excellent. I added a Siruis XM receiver. CB radio installed in overhead console and outside magnetic antenna. Also including windshield camera.

Video link:
https://youtu.be/XT7kzF_JJnA

Large photo album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uT2uBP5SETb1jXNe9

I purchased the truck 1 year ago with 175,000 miles on it. It was in great shape, but I wanted an excellent driver, so I replaced any remotely worn components to get it there. Work completed (in chronological order) in the last year / 5000 miles:

Complete front suspension and steering rebuild
-New upper control arms (including bushings and ball joints)
-New lower control arms (including bushings and ball joints)
-New tie rods
-New pitman arm, idler arm
-New wheel bearings/hubs with new ABS sensors
-New Front CV shafts
-All above from 1A Auto (TRQ brand)

Sway bar bushings and links replaced

Rancho RS7000X #7370 front shocks

Removed and resealed transfer case
-All new shaft seals
-Already had installed BRNY pump rub plate
-Changed fluid
-NOTE: transfer case still drips a bit from the output shaft seal. Though I replaced it, I did not replace the output yoke, and I should have. It has a wear ring in it, and it leaks past the new seal. Not a bad leak.

New MOOG u-joints on front and rear driveshafts

Changed front diff oil (85-90 W)
Changed rear diff oil (85-90 W)

2 new batteries from COSTCO

New driver side door check (stops door from opening too far)

New oil & filter change (just done at 180k, ready to go!)

Front wheel alignment and chassis and u-joints greased

Adjusted ebrake

Installed MISHIMOTO upper and lower radiator hoses. Truck still had original hoses on it, changed to be safe. New DEXCOOL and 2 new NAPA thermostats.

Replaced HYDROBOOST unit, old had minor leak. Flushed Power steering fluid.

New fuel filter (175k miles)

Service transmission (Allison TRANSYND fluid and filter). Trans has minor leak out of inspection cover.

Replace driver rear brake caliper (stuck bleeder) and brake line. Complete brake fluid flush.

Replace headlight control switch (auto lights were not working)

Replaced all door hinges with new hinge pin bushing kits, doors were sagging a bit causing wind noise.

Replaced power steering pump (new AC DELCO) and all hoses to fix leaks

Replaced steering column bushing, and new BORGESON steering shaft to remove slop.

Replaced steering box with BLUE TOP box, steering is tight and awesome!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ODyeBJHUULcjW5z2TgAMwnyF5kGTuT4GhD4StsXDrusYRavZIQRGx6wtogpGUNm6