spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
7/29/16 9:09 a.m.

If I was you, I would be seriously pissed at Porsche about the pain fade.

Really nice car though GLWS.

EDIT: Dude, this is in the 2016 Classifieds. I will gladly pay you 2016. When can I come get it?

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
7/29/16 9:19 a.m.

Moved!

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
7/29/16 9:23 a.m.

Damn... so tempting. Blasted house renovation needs...

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
7/29/16 9:43 a.m.
Woody wrote: That caused me great stress for about nine minutes.

I had the damn check written out for $2016 and everything.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
7/29/16 11:08 a.m.

and I was just talking to the wife about keeping my rav4 as a winter car and getting a P-car for the summer.

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/29/16 11:29 a.m.

Goodness, you guys are my weakness. Slightly above my budget and a bit far. But that milage is tempting.

What's the maintenance history? I know you take care of your cars woody.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
7/29/16 11:30 a.m.

I thought affiliated started with an A.

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/29/16 3:21 p.m.

Wow, that seems like a pretty good price! Of course I can't afford it, all I can do it look in awe, but you know. Good luck with the sale!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
7/30/16 7:27 a.m.

Sorry about the SNAFU comment about the paint.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/30/16 10:51 a.m.

Blimey, that was quick! Congrats.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
7/30/16 1:17 p.m.
Woody wrote:
BoxheadTim wrote: Blimey, that was quick! Congrats.
I sell good stuff at fair prices.

Indeed. I showed it to the Mrs last evening, and almost had her (and myself) convinced that a 2 seat sports car is exactly what we need. I saw you already sold it when I sat down to type up the PM for more info.

My search for a more practical black '06 E46 M3 with cinnamon leather, 6 speed manual and less than 50k miles is back in focus. You don't happen to have one of those laying around... do you?

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
7/30/16 5:07 p.m.

Whew! That's a load off my mind. Glad to hear it sold quickly!

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
7/30/16 5:29 p.m.
Huckleberry wrote: My search for a more practical black '06 E46 M3 with cinnamon leather, 6 speed manual and less than 50k miles is back in focus. You don't happen to have one of those laying around... do you?

I'd forgotten the E46 was still being made that recently... sent me off to Autotrader... holy price swings! Every where from low-mid teens for higher mileage cars to 30's, 40's and even 50's being asked for cars with lower miles (less than 40K).

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/31/16 12:49 p.m.

Sorry to hear about the knee, Woody. I understand your pain, I've had my left knee done twice in 12 months as well. My knee got much better after about a year down the road. Eventually it felt so good that I tried getting back into martial arts again, but after two weeks and a very light joint lock, I realized that even though it felt good, it was never going to be the same.

I hope you get a killer deal on a PDK.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
v440FdPHuZ78ii18OzomjKuTXDIzIbWp7peDUQpg2c6j4EbKlEowAo39mzmB67rl