bosco
bosco New Reader
7/21/19 4:02 p.m.

SCCA SPU class MG Midget, powered by peripheral port Mazda 12 A rotary making approx. 275 HP. This car has racing history and an SCCA log book. The current owner bought it as a project and made many improvements but with four road race Corvette's in the shop, there is just not enough time to finish it up. car has a pro built cage with some new additions for stiffening. For 4900 you get the car with a Mazda competition gearbox that costs in excess of 3000. Also included are two sets of real Panasport wheels, body flare kit, and some spares. The car has a Kirkey seat. The car can be bought for $ 3900 with a VanSteenburg built RX7 five speed as used in the 86-92 ITS cars. This gear box has the close ratio 5th gear. This will make someone a very fast SPU ride for very little dough. All body parts are there. Ready to complete assembly. The racer is located in Palatka, Fl. For more info contact Steve at *904*860*9411*

T.J.
T.J. MegaDork
7/21/19 6:18 p.m.

Damn. That is a killer deal. 

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes Reader
7/23/19 9:06 a.m.

I didn't need to know that this is 30 minutes away.

But hey, I am too old for something like this, I guess, but would love a day in the finished car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tQlaE0XWaUjBw4WFnqvm0oissQwU8mtN2Ux3qGd3OhMzc32ul5F3HVAGjIBj5Bxt