Kreb (Forum Supporter)
Kreb (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/11/20 1:49 a.m.

I'm the original builder of this car posting on behalf of the current owner who is getting a little old for tiny four-wheeled rocketships. I can answer questions relative to the original build, but all other questions should be asked of Dan Swann at 707 996 8533.

The car features a freshly rebuilt Chevy 3.4 V6. Transmission is a five speed, and the live axle rear end has a Torsen diff. I loved this car and have kicked myself many a time since for selling it. At the handful of track days I ran, I gave it the nickname of "heromaker" because it was so forgiving at the limit (while running with Z06 Vette's and the like). As far as I know, it's never seen the track since (other than autocrosses).

This is a great opportunity to get into a Stalker for a good deal less money than the Supercharged or V8 versions, and if one were to get ambitious, the upgrade path is an easy one.

$14,000

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
11/11/20 11:30 a.m.

Pre-paint:

accordionfolder
accordionfolder SuperDork
11/11/20 12:38 p.m.

That's Sonoma, maybe we met? When were you tracking it? I remember meeting someone with a stalker at Sonoma w/ NASA - though I think it may have been a 3800 v6 car

Either way that's a great deal on what has to be a blast to drive!

BTD
BTD Reader
11/11/20 3:13 p.m.

I'm assuming this isn't an XL chassis and would likely not accomodate a 6'5" driver?

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
11/11/20 3:18 p.m.

In reply to accordionfolder :

Probably NASA. Perhaps Lotus club. Maybe a dozen years ago? What were you driving? Good times!

Kreb (Forum Supporter)
11/11/20 3:21 p.m.

In reply to BTD :

It's a standard Stalker Chassis which was fine for my wide-hipped self and some pretty hefty friends. It's not the torture device that a proper 7 is. It's not out of the question for you. Depends on proportions.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jtk3VmjZO7S5C8WB0HLPSdZLktEPXa2zFQhbdC6xHiuO17m9AH6vB8C9ukPWJUbt